I am trying to buy a game from appworld with my playbook. I put all the credit card info in and press purchase. It then gives me a pop up saying "There is a problem with your credit card authorization. Please try again or visit blackberry support for more information. (Error id: 10000)" Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    02-26-12 09:57 AM
    I've been getting the same error since April and have been on the phone and email with RIM support since the summer. No fix for my PB yet unfortunately. Others have reported that using PayPal fixed the issue for them, so I'd recommend trying that first.

Good luck.
    02-26-12 11:21 AM
    I get that error anytime my credit card information is not completely up-to-date. Usually with my credit card company.

Near as I have been able to decipher, it means that the purchase was rejected by the payment company without trying to process the actual purchase (failed during auth)...

Interestingly, sometimes PayPal is updating heir system ms and this errornmessqge appears as well.

My advice is to either skip it and try another payment method or verify with your bank that your credit cards address is perfect on the account. Make sure it matches letter for letter and caps to caps with your pb purchase if you can.

Ed
    02-26-12 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD