05-05-11 03:46 PM
    easy to play. AI is solid so far! couple of wishes:

When selecting cards to pass, please highlight them or display in some manner. also allow user to change or unselect pass cards. i would also remove new game icon or at least ask user if they want to start over. Accidentally restarted game once.
    Thanks!

edit: also noticed that selecting "points allowed on first trick" option turns off "Must lead 2 of clubs"

like the game options
    Last edited by jkurlanski; 05-05-11 at 08:48 PM.
    05-05-11 08:34 PM
    For 99 cents, there is a lot here. I'm impressed by the options that are available in customizing the game. I have two suggestions for consideration:

(i) an undo option for selecting the three cards to pass to the opponent.

(ii) an option to slow down the speed at which the cards of the opponent are displayed. This probably sounds odd, but the speed at which the cards are played is very fast that it becomes impossible to tell which was the first person to play a hand. When I play card; all three other cards appear instantaneously - I'd like to see them played one at a time. This will help keep track as to who is playing what.

But well done overall.
    05-05-11 09:34 PM
    Great app (and actually the first app I've paid for on my PlayBook).

I think jkurlanski and Darlaten both made excellent suggestions that I'd also like to see implemented. Other than that, pretty much a perfect app.
    05-06-11 12:10 PM
    Just received notification that an update has come out for this game. Good to see further support for the product.
    07-14-11 09:19 AM
    We STILL need a good Backgammon app!!!!!!!!!
    07-14-11 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD