After the big success of Heart Ecg Handbook on the Google Play with 200k downloads, It comes in the BlackBerry AppWorld for PlayBook as well!

Here the description:
    Being able to read an ECG is a prerequisite for every good medical doctor and now even common people can learn to do it thanks to Heart ECG Guide. Your Android has just become an ECG reader! App makes available 25 different physiologic/pathologic ECG - the most common - to make you study and understand them. Each one includes a short description (with some clinical note), heart frequency and an excellent drang&drop image of the ECG to learn the basis of cardiology. Moreover, to test your knowledge, App includes an interactive quiz collection to check your progress and give you the opportunity to improve! Heart ECG Guide is the personal trainer for ECG's reader!

Note: this App doesnt claim to be a medical application.

The app is reachable at this link: here

Here some screenshot (available also on the AppWorld):

Last edited by nimelano; 05-15-12 at 05:14 PM.
    05-11-12 08:19 AM
    If you are a biology or medicine student this is a must-have app.
    Download it and take confidence with various kind of ECG!
    05-16-12 06:40 PM
    There are no screen shots. I'm still waiting for an Emergency Medicine/ACLS/PALS/NALS/DMEP/ATLS/BTLS app, that will also include appropriate treatment at altitude.
    05-16-12 06:50 PM
    There are no screen shots. I'm still waiting for an Emergency Medicine/ACLS/PALS/NALS/DMEP/ATLS/BTLS app, that will also include appropriate treatment at altitude.
    Medscape might come in handy,

Sure maybe it's not geared towards high altitudes but hey it's definitely a nice resource for looking up some quick medication facts, using the interaction checker feature, as well as keeping up to date with what's happening in the medical field.
    05-16-12 07:48 PM
    There are no screen shots.
    I don't know why but they were not visible. Now they are.
    Thank you for the report
    05-17-12 01:44 AM
    Up!
    Maybe someone is interested and didn't see this post
    06-06-12 06:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD