Every time I want to use one of my downloaded apps I have to login. Rather irritating since I use a strong password. How do you get around this? Can I move my apps to somewhere else on the phone?

Thanks in advance.
    12-19-11 09:06 PM
    Every time I want to use one of my downloaded apps I have to login. Rather irritating since I use a strong password. How do you get around this? Can I move my apps to somewhere else on the phone?

Thanks in advance.
    You do not have to go to My World to run your apps. An icon is put in one of the folders ion your home screen when an app is installed. Look at the end of the list of icons in the "All" folder. You may have to scroll down to find it. Just tap on an icon to start the app.
    95tribe likes this.
    12-19-11 09:43 PM
    Thanks. Found them in the Downloads folder. At one time they were there but disapeared on one of the OS updates. Now they are all back and work by just clicking on them.
    12-19-11 11:57 PM
    Thanks. Found them in the Downloads folder. At one time they were there but disapeared on one of the OS updates. Now they are all back and work by just clicking on them.
    You are welcome, but I really wasn't much help to you. I was confused by your response until I re-read your original question. I had assumed that you were asking a question about your PlayBook. If you have a question about your smart phone, it is far better to post it in the forum dedicated to your particular device.
    12-20-11 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD