Title says it all...

I finally have saved enough money to get a PB. But now I am "worried" about comparing it with the iPad2 and Galaxy Tab 10.1 without PIM apps... Anyway... Where are they?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-11 08:22 PM
    rim blew it again.

no native email or calender and it was suppose to be out by now.

07-01-11 08:32 PM
    well, I myself am sick of waiting on carriers and others to come out with updates or make their product complete. I waited around for the palm pre, then the touchpad big announcements, so I looked else where and fell in love with the PB. I bought one, and now I wait again for simple stuff that should have been there from the start. Now today finally the touchpad comes out and it is still missing things that were supposed to be there. Is it to hard for a company just to do what it says it is going to, if I was supposed to do something at work and didnt, i would be fired. Come on RIM, Just do it
    07-01-11 08:40 PM
    Title says it all...

I finally have saved enough money to get a PB. But now I am "worried" about comparing it with the iPad2 and Galaxy Tab 10.1 without PIM apps... Anyway... Where are they?

While feeding into this goes against my better judgement I'll do so anyway: You have a BB and can bridge...why does it matter?
    07-01-11 09:01 PM
    I just want RIM to deliver on their PIMises so i can stop hearing people complain so much about it.......
    sam_b77 likes this.
    07-01-11 09:07 PM
    While feeding into this goes against my better judgement I'll do so anyway: You have a BB and can bridge...why does it matter?
    This is true and correct. But I still want RIM to live up to their promise and so I can keep face with my non-BB friendly friends when I told them it would have native PIM in 60 days.

Sorry to bother everyone with my irritation. I want to believe the PB is the best tablet, with or without a BB. It has so much potential, I hope that I make the right choice...

07-01-11 09:42 PM
    With a Blackberry it's close. Without a Blackberry to be bridged with, not so much.
    Sorry.
    07-01-11 09:52 PM
    well, I myself am sick of waiting on carriers and others to come out with updates or make their product complete........ Come on RIM, Just do it
    You are confusing RIM with Nike....
    grindcorefan and thatRICO like this.
    07-01-11 10:10 PM
    This has been discussed to death.
    07-01-11 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD