Has anyone tried the Portal flash version game ?
    I tried it is working nicely

i tried this one LINK
    Last edited by naudurivsm; 05-24-11 at 10:45 AM.
    05-24-11 10:36 AM
    what is portal flash game?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-11 10:39 AM
    I meant to say this flash version game

see this link
    05-24-11 10:47 AM
    i would love to see the original portals game on them but it wont handle it. but it would be nice.... for science.... you monster.
    05-24-11 03:58 PM
    Playbook is completely capable of running games like portal and much more complex games too, but some flash games lag because currently Flash 10.2 on the Playbook does not have access to some of the processing power of the Playbook. If the Playbook version of Flash 10.3 is comparable to the new Honeycomb android version of 10.3, Flash will gain better access to the hardware and the performance of Flash content should improve in a big way.

The flash version of Portal that you mention loads fine but it requires mouse and keyboard input, so it would be difficult to play, lol.

05-24-11 04:58 PM
    Playbook is completely capable of running games like portal and much more complex games too, but some flash games lag because currently Flash 10.2 on the Playbook does not have access to some of the processing power of the Playbook. If the Playbook version of Flash 10.3 is comparable to the new Honeycomb android version of 10.3, Flash will gain better access to the hardware and the performance of Flash content should improve in a big way.
    i mean it would be great but i just.... idk i guess im still stuck in with the i need a gaming system to play the more complex games like portals 1 and halflife 2. you know like a gaming laptop or pc you poured a grand or two in for it to be turned into a overpriced door stop. like my gaming pc has become as it gathers dust in my closet keeping something propped up.
    05-24-11 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD