i havent been able to put down the pb since i got it launch date but i am very unhappy with the new video chatting app. not many people have playbooks yet and even if they did, i should be able to video chat with anyone has a camera on their computers... not cool rim... this is why we need skype.
    05-03-11 09:28 PM
    F video chat, we need more important apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-11 09:38 PM
    i havent been able to put down the pb since i got it launch date but i am very unhappy with the new video chatting app. not many people have playbooks yet and even if they did, i should be able to video chat with anyone has a camera on their computers... not cool rim... this is why we need skype.
    No point complaining about it here. If you haven't send something to Skype, might as well reply there Hopefully they read their suggestion forum. More that reply, higher are our chance of being heard...
    Zwickliffe likes this.
    05-03-11 09:55 PM
    Actually, this app is like BBM for BB and Facetime for Apple. I think they might create a video app for BBM then people with BB phones will be able to VChat as well…
    05-03-11 10:11 PM
    This may be hopeful thinking, but going with BBID instead of PIN there is the distinct possibility of a desktop client......
    05-03-11 10:16 PM
    Cross platform app coming soon...I hope...
    05-03-11 10:17 PM
    As another poster said, contact Skype, MSN, or any other company that your interested in using as a video chat software and let them know that you are interested. Comment on their blog sites, forums, and so forth. Be polite about it of course. But it may help to let the companies know that you are interested.
    05-03-11 10:21 PM
    F video chat, we need more important apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree. I need system wide auto-correct and A2DP before I need video chatting.
    05-03-11 10:28 PM
    There is a Skype app coming soon. If you go to the playbook website you will see skype for $2.99. Be patient. The device is only 2 weeks old.
    05-03-11 10:35 PM
    Actually, this app is like BBM for BB and Facetime for Apple. I think they might create a video app for BBM then people with BB phones will be able to VChat as well
    Ya they just need to integrate it into BBM. Problem is people with just blackberry phones and not a playbook wouldn't be able to use it currently.
    05-03-11 11:05 PM
    Actually, this app is like BBM for BB and Facetime for Apple. I think they might create a video app for BBM then people with BB phones will be able to VChat as well
    Yes, but Apple has Skype. So there other options. Not everyone has BB devices and even less have PB. The video chat is worthless at this point unless it can connect with people who don't have a PB.
    05-03-11 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD