Hello,

I had 1.x installed and upgraded to 2.0.0.6149.

There used to be groupings at the top (from memory, favourites, media, and a couple of others).

Is there a way to do this on OS 2? I don't see any groups, although I see I can drag icons to the bar near where groups where before...
    01-06-12 03:39 PM
    They added folders instead. Just drag and drop on icon on top of another and it'll ask you to name the folder.

You can even add them to the top. Max of 5 icons at the top if I recall.
    01-06-12 03:42 PM
    you can create box, drag one app on another one and it will create a box for it

EDIT: MaxxJag beat me to it lol
    01-06-12 03:42 PM
    Also, they have multiple pages you can move stuff to if that's your cup of tea. Android style.
    01-06-12 03:47 PM
    Superb, thanks for the help!
    01-06-12 03:50 PM
    You can also create your own custom categories although they are not labeled as such. Instead, they are indicated by little white rectangles just below the tray (which is where the browser and app world icons are located).

Try this: Close the active apps tray to expose all of your app icons. Swipe right to expose new categories. Press and hold one of the app icons until all the icons start blinking. You will note a new little white square. Drag the icon you are holding in that direction and you can drop it a new category folder.

It's worth it play with this a bit to see how it works. Together with the ability to create folders within a category, the ability to create new categories makes organizing your apps much easier.
    quarky_uk likes this.
    01-06-12 04:03 PM
    Thanks, I like that!
    01-06-12 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD