Not that I can see, I just saw camera, photo, and sketch.
    I finally got a chance to download it and didn't see the additional functionality either. :-( Hopefully the developer is feverishly working on integrating this (along with functionality to be able to "mark up" those documents) into the next version of GroovyNotes.
    06-18-12 11:23 PM
    Type assistance is a great addition, keep it coming GroovyNotes!
    mnhockeycoach99 likes this.
    06-19-12 07:09 AM
    Type assistance is a great addition, keep it coming GroovyNotes!
    Is there any spelling correction or just inserting periods and auto-capitalization?
    06-19-12 08:48 AM
    Is there any spelling correction or just inserting periods and auto-capitalization?
    It does full type assist. Like when using the native email app. Spelling suggestions, caps, punctuation...

Sounds like something is wrong if you updated and not getting that working.
    06-19-12 05:41 PM
    It does full type assist. Like when using the native email app. Spelling suggestions, caps, punctuation...

Sounds like something is wrong if you updated and not getting that working.
    Thanks! I discovered what the problem was. Spelling suggestions only works with the on-screen keyboard - not the BB mini keyboard that I was using! The punctuation and capitalization does work though!
    06-19-12 07:22 PM
    Not that I can see, I just saw camera, photo, and sketch.
    I found a work around to the files not being able to be attached (yet). Now....I can't say this is a good work around for a large file where you are marking on all the slides in a ppt or pdf, BUT...I had a ppt on my PB via print to go. During the meeting I took a screenshot of the slide that I wanted to mark up and then went into GN, chose photo, and pulled up the screenshot of the slide. I only had to do this with a couple of slides. Certainly it's probably not a sound workaround if you were going to write on a large deck but it worked well for me today. With the great multi-tasking and easy sliding from app to app it worked splendidly!
    06-19-12 09:09 PM
    want to give the GN apps another compliment - it is easily one of the best native apps ever developed for a PlayBook!

Here are few examples...

I had just returned from touring Italy and got the app just prior to specifically be able to jot my impressions into a diary on the go. Sure enough, it was very easy to type but when I was pressed for time, I simply took voice notes conveniently integrated with a particular date to be typed later. It was a very pleasant news (after I got back) that an update now allowed me adding pictures to each day in my diary...here comes a suggestion #1- Drawing option is OK but given the amount of memory it takes, it would be more useful instead provide the ability adding/overlaying text directly on images.

I am an outdoor concerts buff and often attend up to 3 a day...yesterday I saw that many. My GN came in very handy not only in planning them (the calendar with to-do feature) but also depositing them in long term memory with pictures, sound samples and bios of each performance...it is simply marvelous to have such memories in multimedia and so well organized!..and here come suggestion #2 - would be nice if the calendar size was larger (or popped when selected) because the individual squares are too small.
    06-20-12 06:40 AM
    GN was just updated to 2.1. XLabz what is in this update?
    06-21-12 01:32 PM
    Nevermind. Just saw the tweet from a while ago and tested the predictive text and auto correct of an old note. Works great. Thanks!!!
    06-21-12 01:37 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD