I just downloaded Groovy Notes and it is exactly what I have been looking for. I wanted something that organized my notes by date. This app for exceeds my expectations. It has categories, tags, colors, symbols, and a solid search feature. Also a huge plus for me is that it works well with the new OS7 keyboard and mouse features. The layout of the app couldn't be better and I feel like I'm in putting my notes into a physical journal. Also this app converts the notes to PDF upon request and is put into your PB file manager for sending or viewing on other devices. I plan on using Groovy Notes indefinitely as long as it doesn't get worse some how. I cant see anything replacing this unless BB makes their own very similar version.
    XLabz likes this.
    03-22-12 08:06 PM
    Yes I agree groovy notes is a groovy application that I don't regret purchasing.
    XLabz likes this.
    03-22-12 09:50 PM
    I dont use it much though hmm
    03-22-12 10:35 PM
    Hmmmmmm
    03-22-12 10:41 PM
    Yes, I'm loving it! I use it for work and home. It has replaced my notebook that I use in meetings at work and I also have a tab for recipes that I come across. Details for family vacation? Groovy. Quick informal chat at my desk? Groovy. Hmmm...what kind of glaze to use for the Easter ham? Found it and don't want to have to look for it again? Copy and paste into Groovy :-)
    XLabz likes this.
    04-13-12 09:59 PM
    If they are to just include stylus or free hand written notes then I'd use it so much more.
    04-14-12 10:48 AM
    I use it all the time for personal and work notes. Love that it syncs to my dropbox too.
    04-14-12 02:26 PM
    I love groovy notes. My only problem with it is that the font is too small and it can't be adjusted...its killing my eyes...but it is bang on in terms of function...
    04-14-12 09:19 PM
    Only drawback found is a little bit laggy for me, otherwise Awesome !
    04-15-12 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD