View Poll Results: Which note app do you prefer?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Groovy Notes?

10 76.92%
  • Note Smartly?

3 23.08%
    So I'm looking for an app to help me get more organized on my Playbook, but I'm stuck between 2 apps. You see I think I like them both, but I'm unable to test out Groovy Notes. All I can say is:

Note Smartly: Has about all the features I'm looking for; audio, video, picture, text, free drawing, etc.. Not to mention it supports multi of those attachments, plus extra pages for note taking!
    Although I do wish while taking notes, they'd put their bottom toolbar on top. Only make it come down from swiping down from the top bezel. That will save room, and give it a more QNX feel. Really nothing major, just minor tweaks.

Groovy Notes is about the #1 Note taking app out right now, and has the best sex appeal. I just can't get over the design, and I really enjoy the features. Especially that little calander and the organization.
    Only downside is the lack of video or picture support, and this part is not actually necessary, but I enjoy apps that save space by taking up all the QNX OS functions (swiping down from the top bezel for more features).

So anyways, those were my little knit-picks out of the 2. Although I'm curious what you guys think of the 2? I need help choosing, because they're the same price, and both equally as good!

P.S. If anyone could make a video of Groovy Notes, that will also be swell.
    11-18-11 09:32 AM
    I've found Groovynotes to be good although for a lot of things I've been using the Evernote Android App as its A. Much better than the PB one and B. it lets me sync everything acros my desktop, work and Bold 9900.

Note Smartly does look good though and I might download the free version for a try.
    11-18-11 11:45 AM
    I use groovey notes, looks good typing in it is a bit awkward due to the small texts, doesn't work in portrait mode so you'll be scrolling a lot. I never really liked it till it got the upgrade allowing you to backup, sync and restore from your dropbox account.

It converts your notes to a text file and a pdf file, and converts voicenotes to mp3 in your dropbox account which it names grooveynotes when you first sync

Video and picture would be very nice though.......
    11-18-11 12:04 PM
    PDF annotation app! waiting since day 1!
    11-18-11 09:53 PM
    note smartly is more advanced and, with the latest update, fast. However, groovynote has a better UI, you will feel more at home looking at groovynote. Evernote feels like note-smartly, blocky and cold and the worst part, no offline capabilities.
    11-18-11 10:59 PM
    That's my issue here... Love all the features Note Smartly has, but Groovy Notes makes me happy just looking at it. As for Evernote, I just cant stand not having an offline mode...
    Same price, equally as good quality, and they both take up the same MB. I want them both to be one... Although it seems if I go by this poll, I'll probably end up with Groovy Notes.

B.T.W. This poll ends next Friday.
    11-18-11 11:53 PM
    That's my issue here... Love all the features Note Smartly has, but Groovy Notes makes me happy just looking at it. As for Evernote, I just cant stand not having an offline mode...
    Same price, equally as good quality, and they both take up the same MB. I want them both to be one... Although it seems if I go by this poll, I'll probably end up with Groovy Notes.

B.T.W. This poll ends next Friday.

I bought both... but maybe that's just me.. I often buy several apps for the same function just to compare between them and to support playbook devs.
    11-19-11 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD