Dear @pb.appcompactor,
    Thanks for following us.
    Sure we will update you when Diary Pro 2.0.0 is in live.

---
    Thanks and Regards:
    Infinite Appz Support.
    You don't need to "tell" pb.appcompactor anything because his posts are made using your computer. He knows as soon as the thought forms in your mind.

In other words, Infinite Appz / jittu has just been busted for deceptive advertising and multiple usernames in a failed attempt to make your product appear to be popular. CrackBerry.com has encountered similar deceptions before, and we give priority to ensuring regular members get a fair and honest deal.

[warn]
    Multiple Identities

Only one username or account is allowed per CrackBerry member. If you have forgotten your log in information, do not create a new account, please contact us. Users found with multiple accounts will be banned.

No Advertising Policy

CrackBerry.com maintains a No Advertising policy in the forums. Individuals/Businesses may not make posts promoting the sale of their own or other competing stores Products (Accessories, Services, Software, Themes, etc.) or sales. ...
    [/warn]
    wet_coast, kdna, XLabz and 1 others like this.
    05-05-12 05:22 PM
    You don't need to "tell" pb.appcompactor anything because his posts are made using your computer. He knows as soon as the thought forms in your mind.

In other words, Infinite Appz / jittu has just been busted for deceptive advertising and multiple usernames in a failed attempt to make your product appear to be popular. CrackBerry.com has encountered similar deceptions before, and we give priority to ensuring regular members get a fair and honest deal.

[warn]
    Multiple Identities

Only one username or account is allowed per CrackBerry member. If you have forgotten your log in information, do not create a new account, please contact us. Users found with multiple accounts will be banned.

No Advertising Policy

CrackBerry.com maintains a No Advertising policy in the forums. Individuals/Businesses may not make posts promoting the sale of their own or other competing stores Products (Accessories, Services, Software, Themes, etc.) or sales. ...
    [/warn]

That's cold Diary Pro boys.......gettin' busted is no fun & kinda makes a potential buyer of your product a little leery...... Just be upfront about your product without the smoke & mirrors!!
    05-05-12 05:30 PM
    That's cold Diary Pro boys.......gettin' busted is no fun & kinda makes a potential buyer of your product a little leery...... Just be upfront about your product without the smoke & mirrors!!
    He's not the first to get caught, and I'm sure he won't be the last to make the mistake. A suitable warning has been given, allowed one username only, with one forum life remaining.
    05-05-12 05:40 PM
    I was quite enjoying this thread as I was unsure which app was for me. Post # 26 seems to have solved that dilemma. Groovy Notes for the win.

Cheers, Chris
    XLabz likes this.
    05-06-12 07:46 AM
    I was quite enjoying this thread as I was unsure which app was for me. Post # 26 seems to have solved that dilemma. Groovy Notes for the win.

Cheers, Chris
    I'm thinking the same thing.
    adrimo and XLabz like this.
    05-06-12 08:28 AM
    Please be aware... this was a slapped wrist for a developer who violated forum rules. It does not imply anything about the merits of the applications. Potential buyers should judge each competing product to find the best match against their own requirements.
    jacknewp likes this.
    05-06-12 08:39 AM
    I actually have both and use both for different purposes. GN keeps track of my notes with tags, etc. And DP I use for my 'what I did today' record.
    05-06-12 09:45 AM
    too funny, the Diary Pro creator busted for shilling his product at the expense of Groovy Notes.

Well the guy is passionate about his app so I may just get it because of that - he IS supportive of it, but in the not so cool way.

funny drama though.... some people here like a good DP though it seems.....
    kdeckels likes this.
    05-06-12 11:50 AM
    I like the app and use it on the playbook, but I use Evernote on my Mac and I would like to be able to mail the notes to my evernote account. Is this or will this be possible?
    08-19-12 11:43 AM
    I am working on a native notes application. If you would like to BETA-TEST, please DM me. My only comment about Groovy Notes is that they have been featured many times and I wish them the best of luck.

For my own purposes, I need to manage lots of notes, add them quickly, and make sure the note has categories and is integrated with Playbook OS 2 device features.
    08-19-12 02:27 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD