Great week so far with Playbook Updates, Facebook App is great, Video Chat awesome. Hoping for, very shortly a Twitter App, much like what we enjoy or our BB phones and an Epub Reader that allows side loading of ebup books.

BTW - Thanks to the Crackberry Team for all their updates and help, one of the reasons I kept my Playbook!
    screamlordbyron likes this.
    05-03-11 01:22 PM
    +1
    i bought the PB knowing that at launch it was missing some items but IMO it didn't take away from the tablet itself. With the Android apps, native email and some of the other power apps coming (Twitter, etc), this is the tablet to have.
    Last edited by vecharo; 05-03-11 at 01:30 PM.
    dadymon likes this.
    05-03-11 01:24 PM
    Same here....I cannot wait for the Twitter App to be released.
    05-03-11 01:26 PM
    something to read my epubs would be great, still have my sony reader for that right now
    05-03-11 01:39 PM
    Great week so far with Playbook Updates, Facebook App is great, Video Chat awesome. Hoping for, very shortly a Twitter App, much like what we enjoy or our BB phones and an Epub Reader that allows side loading of ebup books.

BTW - Thanks to the Crackberry Team for all their updates and help, one of the reasons I kept my Playbook!
    i've been searching for twitter every half hour since facebook was released i can't wait!!!
    05-03-11 05:21 PM

Is the FaceBook app out?
    05-05-11 03:59 PM
    something to read my epubs would be great, still have my sony reader for that right now
    Dumb question -- Whats an Epub?
    05-05-11 04:00 PM
    +1 on the ePub reader!
    05-05-11 04:18 PM
    I have never used Twitter in my life. Funny thing is, I am a computer/internet addict. Somehow I don't have any need for twitter.

epub reader, on the other hand, is useful.
    05-05-11 04:18 PM
    Dumb question -- Whats an Epub?
    there's no such thing as a dumb question ;D

epub is a file format for books. that's the short version.

and this right here is the long version: EPUB - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    05-05-11 04:41 PM
    I have never used Twitter in my life. Funny thing is, I am a computer/internet addict. Somehow I don't have any need for twitter.

sometimes u dont know u need something until u try it out...kinda like a tablet
    05-08-11 04:05 PM
    Is there a new e-pub reader that's expected to come out soon?
    05-08-11 06:07 PM
    Is there a new e-pub reader that's expected to come out soon?
    I have not read about any ereaders. Kobo on the PB is a poor app has it does not have the functionality of other Kobo apps. i am hoping for a more feature rich app ereader with the ability to side load epubs already owned.
    05-08-11 06:27 PM

I stayed away from twitter for quite sometime but do follow the financial news of various markets. I set up a twitter account and follow the relevant news sources. I find this a great way to keep up to date rather than RSS.
    05-08-11 07:20 PM
    Is Kindle coming to the Playbook?
    05-08-11 10:49 PM
    Just want the Kindle app ....... quick please
    05-09-11 02:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD