Didn't see it mentioned here, but I found it in the Top Games in App World. The game is Sparkle. It's similar to Zuma in how it is played, and it looks fantastic. Performance was excellent as well. It is only 0.99 right now, so check it out.

Buy Sparkle - Download Sparkle - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World
    eephus1 likes this.
    07-25-12 03:54 PM
    Totally agree. Great Zuma-like game.
    07-25-12 07:25 PM
    Just picked this one up. I wasn't sure if I wanted to, as I didn't like Tonga. But everything I disliked about Tonga, I love about Sparkle. Visually stunning. Beautiful sounds and sound quality. Great precision and smooth gameplay. The most amazing combination of qualities. (yes, I've been watching a little too much Master Chef)
    08-24-12 10:29 AM
    Alright, you guys have nailed it. I can't put this one down. Every time I think I need a break, I get that "just one more game" whispering in the back of my brain. The gameplay and feel really are top notch. There's a good variety of modes, different permanent effects you can place on your game, on top of all the power-up, and secrets!

*Secret spoiler alert*

I've found four now, for those interested, and they unlock an amulet.
    1- In the achievements page, there are four coloured marbles at the bottom. Tap them all.
    2- In the "how to play" page, you can actually play. Power-ups keep refreshing on the right
    Keep using them and destroy the slow-moving marbles along the bottom. After using enough of the power-ups, secret 2 is unlocked.
    3- In the credits page, tap the developers logo 5 or 6 times.
    4- In the credits page, tap all the credits, titles and people (they shrink after one tap to let you know you've hit it)
    08-25-12 02:37 PM
    Yes i love this, i see it went up to $3 or 3 and dropped out of the chart which was a shame as it is worth every penny of that price
    08-25-12 05:03 PM
    Anyone got an amulet you prefer over others? I was using the one that speeds up your shots, but just recently changed to the one that causes power-ups to spawn out of the holes, and I'm finding it more effective.

Also, in the survival mode, each amulet has it's own levels to complete. As you complete them, your amulet gets filled to a total of 9. Does completing the survival mode do anything for you? I was hoping it would improve the amulets...
    Last edited by KidCaboose; 08-25-12 at 07:45 PM.
    08-25-12 07:43 PM
    Okay, anyone else found any secrets? I'm not looking for a googled cheat sheet, by the way. I noticed upon finding one of my secrets, that it was called Secret #8. So I'm assuming there are at least 8 secrets.

Also, there's a power up that has a + symbol in it. It looks like it adds on to the rune charge of your marble cannon. The end of each path in quest mode rewards you with a rune. Can the quest runes be used in any way, or do they have an effect on the game besides marking your progress. Does the rune power of the cannon do anything, other than charge up? I know there's an amulet that releases the cannon's rune charge, but if you're not wearing that amulet, does the rune charge serve a purpose?

Edit: Okay, I just noticed when the rune charge is full, the level ends. So the quicker you can fill the charge, the sooner the path gets blocked to stop marbles from entering.
    Last edited by KidCaboose; 08-27-12 at 11:51 AM.
    08-26-12 11:47 AM
    a few secrets I found:

click the lake 10 times

drag butterflies in opening screen to orb slinger

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    KidCaboose likes this.
    08-26-12 05:34 PM
    From .99 to 2.99..... too bad.
    08-26-12 08:56 PM
    Ooh, fyi, if you lose all your lives in quest mode, it gives you the option to continue, or return to the main menu. If you need a break at that point, click continue, and then save and exit. Clicking main menu apparently deletes your entire game despite previous saves, no warning.
    08-27-12 08:40 AM
    As for the amulets, I've just tried the Amulet of Luck. So far, this is the best one I've come across for the quest mode. It tends to have the marbles come out in mostly at least groups of two, if not more. You have to waste fewer shots setting things up, and tend to get more chains because of it. You need a chain of three groups to spawn a power up, and at the rate you're able to complete the chains you end up with far more power ups than you do with the Amulet of Plenty.

Also, making chains seems to greatly affect how quickly your rune charge fills. Once the charge is full, the level ends. So with the Amulet of Luck, the levels tend to end much quicker aswell.
    08-28-12 03:50 PM
    Found another secret! Here's what we've got so far:

*Secret Spoiler Alert*

1- In the achievements page, there are four coloured marbles at the bottom. Tap them all.
    2- In the "how to play" page, you can actually play. Power-ups keep refreshing on the right
    Keep using them and destroy the slow-moving marbles along the bottom. After using enough of the power-ups, secret 2 is unlocked.
    3- In the credits page, tap the developers logo 5 or 6 times.
    4- In the credits page, tap all the credits, titles and people (they shrink after one tap to let you know you've hit it)
    5- On the map, click the lake 10 times.
    6- On the opening screen, drag the butterflies into the orb slinger icon.
    7- When you beat the old tree level, it'll show you the tree, give it's description, and there'll be a button to allow you to search the tree. Before pressing the button, tap the tree's glowing fruit.
    08-30-12 07:15 AM
    I've noticed when your chain gets up to 12-15, power-ups stop appearing. Not sure if this intentional (do we get more rune charge the higher the chain gets?), or a bug. But using the amulet of luck, my chain often gets that high, and I have to intentionally interrupt it to start getting power-ups again.
    08-30-12 05:33 PM
    I just bought the game. I love it Well made, and built professionally.
    08-31-12 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD