Fun little game and played great, right up until it hung up my PB ... and just as I was about to win, of course. Had to do a hard reboot. Now I'm hesitant to fire it up again.
    03-31-12 10:41 PM
    Sorry about that. Can you send whatever details you can to [email protected] please?

This game has been heavily QA'd but it's impossible to catch everything before release. However we do our best to fix stuff when we hear about it.
    04-01-12 03:29 AM
    Bought it yesterday and really love it!
    This game is very neat, I would like to see more games like this on the PB.

04-01-12 04:36 AM
    Given how well this one's being received, watch this space...
    yasmar likes this.
    04-01-12 05:23 AM
    Just I would ask the developers its fair you don't show its available in PlayBook on your website, and your game its number one in app world?????!!!!!!!!
    04-01-12 06:38 AM
    I addressed this in the front page article. Our web designer is away right now and the speed with which RIM took our game from lotcheck to published caught us by surprise.

Be assured we're spreading the word as much as we can!
    darktoy likes this.
    04-01-12 06:47 AM
    Just I would ask the developers its fair you don't show its available in PlayBook on your website, and your game its number one in app world?????!!!!!!!!
    I mean, the horror of it all. How long has the game been released? LOL.

Kudos to the developer for being responsive in this thread.

Mobile post via Tapatalk
    04-01-12 06:50 AM
    I played this game today, very addictive reminds me of age of empire kinda game play. The devs made this game very challenging, and that means that it's a very time consuming game, sometimes I feel the need for cheat codes just to finish the levels at a faster rate.
    04-01-12 07:16 AM
    This is a tough game. I'm lucky to get bronze!
    sashlon likes this.
    04-01-12 07:49 AM
    I mean, the horror of it all. How long has the game been released? LOL.

Kudos to the developer for being responsive in this thread.

Mobile post via Tapatalk
    Oh we have a complaint on our forum that the game has too much content - eventually you see it all...
    04-01-12 07:50 AM
    Awesome game. I can't stop playing it.

I have had a couple crashes. The second crash required a hard reboot of the PB as the entire OS was unresponsive. First time that's happened in the 11 months I've owned this thing. Not a big deal...I still love it.

One question about how the units are displayed when purchasing them...Is this positioning intentional? It looks like they are all shifted down a half a row so that when you have 3 rows of units, only half of the unit is displayed, and to select a unit to purchase, you have to press the spot just above the unit.

Oh, and the bazooka is perfectly balanced, IMO. I love how weaker units have their own strengths.
    04-01-12 08:13 AM
    Sounds like it should've been in lotcheck longer than it was after all!

We're on it. We'll patch the game as soon as we figure what's going wrong. If you can send details about what you were doing to [email protected] it will help.

Thanks
    04-01-12 08:27 AM
    Awesome game. I can't stop playing it.

I have had a couple crashes. The second crash required a hard reboot of the PB as the entire OS was unresponsive. First time that's happened in the 11 months I've owned this thing. Not a big deal...I still love it.

One question about how the units are displayed when purchasing them...Is this positioning intentional? It looks like they are all shifted down a half a row so that when you have 3 rows of units, only half of the unit is displayed, and to select a unit to purchase, you have to press the spot just above the unit.

Oh, and the bazooka is perfectly balanced, IMO. I love how weaker units have their own strengths.
    I also had a similar crash that require a hard reset. I just thought it was because I was just dominating the enemy with my sniper and the program could not handle my awesomeness, but now it appears to be a bug.
    Denus and Jean-luc_Picard like this.
    04-01-12 09:27 AM
    Nah, it was awesomeness.
    Jean-luc_Picard likes this.
    04-01-12 09:39 AM
    I cant stop playing this game lol! Rubicon amazing idea bro, for real. The game has only cashed once for me ever since i bought it and when i re-opened it i didnt lose any progress.
    04-01-12 10:00 AM
    I'll have to buy this since it sounds similar to games such as Civilization..I'm just trying to postpone the purchase until after exams ...I'll see if I can last two weeks
    04-01-12 10:10 AM
    I'll have to buy this since it sounds similar to games such as Civilization..I'm just trying to postpone the purchase until after exams ...I'll see if I can last two weeks
    Hang in there. If you buy this now, you won't study...trust me.
    04-01-12 10:15 AM
    Buy it now to play later. Temp yourself, good exercise to help develop self control.
    04-01-12 10:32 AM
    Great game... Thanks for making it available.

Had one crash,but as said above, when i opened the game again, it opened up right where I left it... Coincidentally I was just about to win the game too. It was a skirmish araound day 44 when it crashed.

Noticed the positioning of the icons when buying troops/vehicles that was mentioned earlier too. You touch JUST above them to select.

Overall brilliant, highly recommended.
    04-01-12 11:41 AM
    Thanks, I've passed this along.
    darktoy likes this.
    04-01-12 11:52 AM
    Just purchased the game and played the first two rounds of the campaign. Tough game but lots of fun trying to figure out what works (and for me, what doesn't!).

Cheers, Chris
    04-01-12 12:06 PM
    Sorry about that. Can you send whatever details you can to [email protected] please?

This game has been heavily QA'd but it's impossible to catch everything before release. However we do our best to fix stuff when we hear about it.
    Sure thing. The game is great... I was up verylate finishing that game and starting a new one. A few little kinks first time out ain't gonna kill it.

Edit: I was able to restart the game where it left off. Even with this little hiccup, it's still worth the $4.99.
    Last edited by sleepngbear; 04-01-12 at 01:53 PM.
    04-01-12 01:32 PM
    LOL...who are the two idiots who left reviews in App World saying "No instructions" and "How do you play?"

This is why RIM lets developers delete reviews...
    VanCity778 likes this.
    04-01-12 01:47 PM
    Heh, we've had a lot worse than that. I'm compiling a list of one-stars from our games and some others that I've spotted around teh interwebs. Might make a book or something
    Jean-luc_Picard likes this.
    04-01-12 02:22 PM
    First of all: I love your game
    What about "Holiday from " and "All Out War"? Achievements do exist but the extras can't be downloaded. I am addicted I need them!

Ah I got them (switch campaign)
    Last edited by Maxxxpower; 04-01-12 at 03:08 PM.
    darktoy likes this.
    04-01-12 03:04 PM
155 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD