03-30-12 06:34 AM
    Thanks Rubicon!!
    03-30-12 07:26 AM
    I have the android version. It vomited an entire folder full of Open Feint multiplayer software on to my phone on installation. Not a huge deal but just something to be aware about.
    03-30-12 08:00 AM
    Awesome. Can't wait. In fact, I just subscribed to WiFi hotspot on my 9930 just so I could download it before my flight.
    03-30-12 08:08 AM
    Can find it in new games in app store! Downloading now 29mb! 4.99
    darktoy likes this.
    03-30-12 08:29 AM
    Love it so far.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-30-12 09:37 AM
    We need to change thread title. Downloading now. :-)
    03-30-12 10:18 AM
    I have the android version. It vomited an entire folder full of Open Feint multiplayer software on to my phone on installation. Not a huge deal but just something to be aware about.
    No Open Feint on this one, there is an Achievement area with 15 Awards.
    03-30-12 11:03 AM
    although i am not much into turn based strategy, i still feel like buying the app to support development for the playbook

EDIT: bought it
    Last edited by harshalbid271; 03-30-12 at 12:41 PM.
    joski and darktoy like this.
    03-30-12 12:34 PM
    Always a good reason to buy an app on the PB
    Zyzomys, darktoy and yasmar like this.
    03-30-12 12:39 PM
    Thanks for your support guys, hope you enjoy it.

If anyone sees this cheaper on other mobile, we're still not gougeing anyone. Other versions have extra campaigns as in-app purchases - the playbook version simply has it all bundled in and available to start with.

And yes it is a native built application. It's obviously using the same game source as other versions, but the engine we use underneath is proprietary and has now been ported to playbook native. Another benefit as that all of our future titles will see PB versions coming out the same day as the rest.
    lavaine70, Denus, iSin and 17 others like this.
    03-30-12 04:54 PM
    Bought it, loved it. Thanks for this amazing game.
    03-30-12 06:40 PM
    Awesome game guys. Well worth the cost.
    03-30-12 07:14 PM
    Thanks RubiconDev. Just finished my first Skirmish. Excellent stuff. Found out about your game a while back (further up in the thread) and watched a video of the game. Have waited patiently since. Spotted it in app world this afternoon and bought immediately. Thanks so much for going native. Hope you love using PB as much as we love playing your game on it.
    darktoy likes this.
    03-30-12 08:01 PM
    Yes, thanks again for a great game! I hope to see more in the future!
    03-30-12 09:33 PM
    Thanks RubiconDev. Just finished my first Skirmish. Excellent stuff. Found out about your game a while back (further up in the thread) and watched a video of the game. Have waited patiently since. Spotted it in app world this afternoon and bought immediately. Thanks so much for going native. Hope you love using PB as much as we love playing your game on it.
    Glad you liked it, you thanked us already by buying it though.

I was a one-time BB phone owner but converted to the dark side when we started doing mobile games so I could demo them to people on my own phone. However, when I looked at the PB I was surprised at how good and powerful it is tbh - I think this thing might have rolled RIM back into the game. Can't wait to see what the new phones are gonna be like.
    jedibeeftrix and robtanz like this.
    03-31-12 03:21 AM
    bought, thank you.
    03-31-12 04:48 AM
    Bought it too. Played with it a little bit and really like it. I've got almost 20 hours of flying starting tonight and this game will help me get through it.
    03-31-12 05:03 AM
    Great Little War Game...it really is!
    03-31-12 06:50 AM
    One major beef with this "game"

Why on Earth does a dude with a bazooka take 5% health off an enemy and the dude with a standard issue rifle take off 75% ? WTF !?!?!?!??!?!
    03-31-12 05:37 PM
    It's really just a game, not a "game"

All units have strengths and weaknesses against other units and part of the "game" is figuring out what works best against what. If irl you have a guy running at you with a pistol, what weapon would you choose to defend yourself, a rifle or a bazooka?

Damage dealt is also decreased by how damaged the firing unit is.
    03-31-12 05:53 PM
    ^^ All im saying is................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................A freaking RPG SHOULD !!! and i mean SHOULD !!! do more than 5% damage. Any game on any platform 99% of the time an RPG will LEVEL everything in sight. Not on this "GAME" however.
    03-31-12 06:18 PM
    It's not an RPG.
    03-31-12 06:34 PM
    It's ok to agree with me. You know I'm right.
    03-31-12 07:45 PM
    Wow stellar game Thnks rubicon hope to see more apps from you guys..
    03-31-12 09:36 PM
155 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD