Jeppsson tweeted some time back "Great gaming week on #playbook ! Thx #Inxile, #retro64, #PlayCreek, #10Tons, ... , + 2 MUST BUYS from #Unionunity3d any day now! Stay tuned!"

So Bard's Tale, Rune Raiders, Death Worm, Boom Brigade 2 have been released respectively.

So, what are the two new games from Union?

Even after spending quite a sum on all these games (all have been worth the price), I am loving all the attention PB is getting recently (Bard's Tale = Massive), with Hearts of Iron, Eggventure and more to follow!
    09-14-12 12:19 PM
    I hope Union port over two FPS madfinger games ShadowGun & DeadTrigger
    09-14-12 04:15 PM
    The way the tweet is composed suggests to me that the Union games were always scheduled to be released later than this week, that it was only the other games that were being announced for this week. But let's hope they're soon, most of the Union games so far have been rather good.
    09-14-12 04:26 PM
    Don't like Union games since they never release updates for them (hello Smash Cops) on PlayBook. The same goes for Polarbit.
    09-14-12 05:18 PM
    Waiting for Hearts of Iron, has anyone seen how the gameplay will be different from the PC version?
    09-14-12 05:31 PM
    I hope Union port over two FPS madfinger games ShadowGun & DeadTrigger
    yes I want it too

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    09-16-12 11:10 PM
    New tweet from Anders: 'Some of my all time favorite games launch exclusively tomorrow on #playbook ! I...can't...wait !!Dream come tru 4 me and only the beginning!'
    09-19-12 11:55 AM
    "Dream Come true"? Oh, he's such a drama queen!!
    09-19-12 03:58 PM
    New tweet from Anders: 'Some of my all time favorite games launch exclusively tomorrow on #playbook ! I...can't...wait !!Dream come tru 4 me and only the beginning!'
    So did I blink and miss the launch of these wonderful and revolutionary new games that the Playbook community has been dreaming about and eagerly salivating for....or were they those Amiga games that were released?
    09-20-12 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD