In various gps forums in the past (and maybe still current) using two units side-by-side sometimes caused one to be less accurate than the other - might be signals between the two. I don't know if you are trying both of them sidebyside.
    02-24-12 07:29 PM
    In various gps forums in the past (and maybe still current) using two units side-by-side sometimes caused one to be less accurate than the other - might be signals between the two. I don't know if you are trying both of them sidebyside.
    No I was only using one at the time. I've converted everything to the 64 gig because I just wanted more storage. Not sure I'll ever use it all but for 300 bucks I couldn't pass it up. Now I need to sell the 16 gig. But I'm not sure I can part with it.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KennethD; 02-24-12 at 08:14 PM.
    02-24-12 07:50 PM
    Just a shout-out thanks for the tipoff for mapdroid. I needed an offline map app and am going to look into that tonight.
    Trekbuddy.net is also a nice app for offline maps usage, just convert the latest apk posted.
    Wolf
    02-24-12 08:23 PM
    Trekbuddy.net is also a nice app for offline maps usage, just convert the latest apk posted.
    Wolf
    I sideloaded the Google map app and it worked great. It even loaded map data through the bridge to the bold.

If someone converts the latest Google map app it has a cache map option.

02-24-12 08:27 PM
    No I was only using one at the time. I've converted everything to the 64 gig because I just wanted more storage. Not sure I'll ever use it all but for 300 bucks I couldn't pass it up. Now I need to sell the 16 gig. But I'm not sure I can part with it.

I moved from the 32 to the 64, also, due to price. I'm trying to decide whether to lend the 32 to someone or try selling it. I'm sure I would not get much for it!
    02-25-12 06:57 PM
    I moved from the 32 to the 64, also, due to price. I'm trying to decide whether to lend the 32 to someone or try selling it. I'm sure I would not get much for it!
    I bet you can get 250 for it. If you look online eBay amazon used is about the same as new price.
    I should sell my 16 but it's so good. No bump or dead pixels. And the GPS is better than my new 64.

02-25-12 07:04 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD