Hey everyone..

I just bought this game Saturday night and so far, it seems kinda cool! It reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy.

Quick question: My characters are all level 7 now. Is there any place that's good to level up, or is every place basically the same?
    11-21-11 02:29 PM
    Hey everyone..

I just bought this game Saturday night and so far, it seems kinda cool! It reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy.

Quick question: My characters are all level 7 now. Is there any place that's good to level up, or is every place basically the same?
    You didn't fight yet with Reinherz monster right? If not, explore every single portal and never escape a battle to level up enough to dstroy the monster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Eli_B likes this.
    11-21-11 02:46 PM
    Hey everyone..

There are three places that I found very handy to level up:

(i) The Ice Tower (not sure it's exact name) - you climb a tower to the top and as you progress upward, you fight a lot of monsters. Going up and down a number of times here is helpful in leveling up.

(ii) The Lost Forest area (towards the end of the game) contain some monsters that give you fair bit of points; battling these by entering/exiting the area a number of times is helpful.

(iii) The Battle Zone area inside where you first started. This is the area where the game literally began; if you go back there, you can battle rounds of 5 monsters each. Each of the monsters are high-leveled so you receive a lot of points to level up. Plus you get very good rewards by completing all of the rounds. The only thing, which I never did check, is when you can first access this during the game. I did not realize this area existed until much later in the game. Depending on how far you are along in the story, this may/may not be available to you.

Aside from that, never escape a battle (unless your completely going to die I suppose), battle everything and the points will come.

Good luck and enjoy the game.
    Eli_B likes this.
    11-21-11 03:41 PM
    Thank you M.Rizk and Darlaten for your suggestions .
    11-22-11 12:13 PM
    Thank you M.Rizk and Darlaten for your suggestions .
    Your always welcomed, regarding the tower he told you, that's the last place in the game lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Eli_B likes this.
    11-22-11 12:22 PM
    Ummmmm is this game supposed to be $.99? I just bought it and was surprised it wasn't $6.99 anymore.
    12-03-11 06:25 PM
    This game is great. But somehow the fragments aren't doing anything at all!!!
    I am not sure if you are suppose to use them on the weapon only or if there is an order for using them but I do not get any extra skill...
    12-06-11 06:06 PM
    Why doesn't Gameloft port all their games from iOS over?
    12-07-11 12:33 AM
    Does anyone have issues scrolling through skills during a battle? I can't see my fragment skills at all and there is no way of scrolling through the list to get to it.
    12-28-11 04:29 PM
    like this game a lot, however, did notice 2 pretty big flaws: 1) there seems to be no way to cycle through special attacks/spells during combat, so say if someone has more than 4 offensive skills you can only use the first 4 and 2) there doesnt appear to be any way to Unequip weapon/armor/fragment/accessory, only way I could find is by switching with another one in my inventory. Fix these flaws and I would give it 5 star easily. Here's hoping Gameloft didnt just do a quick port and dash on the Playbook platform and they fiz these issues, however, given all the negative reviews Uno got with no fix still, and also no mention on their website for Playbook or , Blackberry even (despite still being a supported platform, and yet they mention WebOS which is dead) signs seem to indicate that's what is happening, just port a few of their popular games over, then put them on sale after a while, then abandon ship.
    01-01-12 10:45 AM
    I'm unable to defeat Reinherz in the one-on-one battle. Any hints? Thanx!!
    01-08-12 08:29 PM
    I got it at 99 cents as well. I love RPGs, the graphics and sound on this are great, but it uses turn-based combat and I'm not a big fan of that. I prefer real time combat instead. In turn based you stand there waiting your turn, to attack, looking stupid while the other side hits you.

The game is a good deal otherwise.
    01-09-12 07:26 AM
    eternal legacy updates to 2.0 and I can't download it guess I'll have to wait until servers are running
    02-09-12 09:55 AM
    How do I defeat reinherz? How do I take the other characters off autopilot and manually control them? How do I use the large healing potion during combat?
    03-06-12 05:25 PM
    Has anyone thought to write a walk through for this game? I have found that the in game help is nonexistent. Like for instance the tutorial for the fragments went by so quickly that I didn't understand what it said about equipping them. All the information you have provided here is extremely helpful. This is the only place I have found that has anything on this game. In depth information. Thanks!
    05-12-12 12:27 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD