Hello All,

I know someone posted a thread before regarding Eternal Legacy, but the thread had another game with it too, which made it not a good thread to discuss the game at.

If that's your first time hearing about this game, then this is a great new game released by Gameloft

It costs 6.99$ and It's RPG
    For me It's the best RPG game ever ( Best offline one)
    Link: Buy Eternal Legacy HD - Download Eternal Legacy HD - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

The game is so hard and so challenging, and if you thought yourself smart by escaping a battle there, you will be killing yourself and will have to start a new game and delete all your past progress!

Yes, that happened to me personally, To pass level 3 when Reinherz summon his monster, you have to enter every single port before reaching him to level up, if you didn't you will reach to that monster at a very low level and you will just keep stuck there and Will eventually have to delete your game progress as happened with me, as there is no way to get back ... aaaaaaaaaah I told you it's a hard game and challenging, but lets help each other here
    Last edited by M.Rizk; 10-25-11 at 08:38 AM.
    10-24-11 01:06 PM
    My words of wisdom for this game would be as follows:

(1) Make a duplicate save game state in case of a "character" dieing in the story line. I'm being vague but when said character dies in the story, you will lose all of your fragments, armour, helm, and accessories. The armour, helm, and accessories can always be repurchased but the fragments are another story all together. Having a backup save game state will allow you to remove the fragments before the death. Trust me, this will come in handy later on.

(2) Do NOT speak to Pan if you have not equipped your characters properly or not have been leveling up all your characters - particularly Quintas (the bear thing). If you forget to do this, take the battle with Quintas very slow as you will be struck with paralysis constantly in it. I also strongly recommend finding an accessory that prevents you from being poisoned for Taric.

(3) Do not QUE. Queing has got to be the dumbest gameplay mechanic ever invented. If you que and one of your characters get's poisoned, you will be unable to interrupt your cues and cure your poisoned character - the character will die. I've found it much safer to only enter one action at a time.

(4) Take the game off of auto pilot for your other characters. It is better to control them manually so that you can heal properly. I swear Lysty would heal everyone else except for Astrian. For example, Astrian may be down by 1000 HP and Lysty is down by 4 HP; she would cast heal on herself and not Astrian. Poor AI. So do it yourself and not rely on the AI is much more safer.

(5) The bear who says 33 alot. That was cute. You will kick yourself at the solution to the quest. Hint: just talk.

That's about all from me. I do like the game alot although I really wish I hadn't accidentally skipped the Prisoner Quest as now I can't figure out how to go back to the Prisons to complete it.

There's also a quest in the "secret passage" that I cant figure out how to get to. Any ideas?
    10-24-11 03:45 PM
    It costs 6.99$ and It's MMORPG
    Its not an MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game), its just a regular RPG, it actually looks a lot like a Japanesse RPG, like Final Fantasy for example.
    10-24-11 04:20 PM
    Its not an MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game), its just a regular RPG, it actually looks a lot like a Japanesse RPG, like Final Fantasy for example.
    It's similar to Final Fantasy X. Even has Aeons that you can summon to do damage although, to be honest, your regular attacks often do more damage then the summoned creatures do. The summoned creatures are useful though if you are fighting more than one monster at a time.
    10-24-11 04:29 PM
    I played this game on my Symbian^3 phone a few months back and got quite far through it.
    Is there any way to take my saved game off and put it on Playbook?
    Disappointing to start from scratch again.
    10-24-11 08:30 PM
    Hi everyone - well tonight has been very productive Ok, another piece of advice, once you get your airship, you may want to consider going back to Algoad City and look for the Algoard Arena. You started the game here if you remember. Anyways, you can fight a series of rounds consistening of 5 battles one after the other without a chance to heal inbetween. After each round, i.e., you won 5 battles, you get a reward. I would walk out and North to the save point before you go back to try some other rounds.

Now why would you do this? Well, aside from getting rewards such as heal potions, mana, and so forth, towards the seventh or eighth (I lost count), of the rounds, you begin to receive your characters ultimate weapons! And these are just too cool.

Now if that's not that big of a deal, if you complete all of the rounds - you will receive a fragment called the Ultiman (sp?) fragment that allows you to, wait for it, call all of the aeons (those guardian creatures) one after another!!!!! Take that bad guys! Hah.

Obviously some of the later rounds are hard. Watch out for poison attacks. If you have it handy, equip the Serenity Accessory on as many people as you have accessories - this will help your battles go easier as that accessory nullifies any status attacks. That poison one is a pain in the rear end if you dont nullify it.

Expect to spend some time here. I went it with my characters at level 36 and finished the whole thing at levels 47, 48, and 49.

PS - have lots of healing potions on hand and mana potions on hand as you get to the harder rounds.
    10-25-11 12:40 AM
    I always get stuck at the worms, they always beat me by poision, I am still trying to level up faster so I can beat them.
    10-25-11 03:38 AM
    Hi everyone - well tonight has been very productive Ok, another piece of advice, once you get your airship, you may want to consider going back to Algoad City and look for the Algoard Arena. You started the game here if you remember. Anyways, you can fight a series of rounds consistening of 5 battles one after the other without a chance to heal inbetween. After each round, i.e., you won 5 battles, you get a reward. I would walk out and North to the save point before you go back to try some other rounds.

Now why would you do this? Well, aside from getting rewards such as heal potions, mana, and so forth, towards the seventh or eighth (I lost count), of the rounds, you begin to receive your characters ultimate weapons! And these are just too cool.

Now if that's not that big of a deal, if you complete all of the rounds - you will receive a fragment called the Ultiman (sp?) fragment that allows you to, wait for it, call all of the aeons (those guardian creatures) one after another!!!!! Take that bad guys! Hah.

Obviously some of the later rounds are hard. Watch out for poison attacks. If you have it handy, equip the Serenity Accessory on as many people as you have accessories - this will help your battles go easier as that accessory nullifies any status attacks. That poison one is a pain in the rear end if you dont nullify it.

Expect to spend some time here. I went it with my characters at level 36 and finished the whole thing at levels 47, 48, and 49.

PS - have lots of healing potions on hand and mana potions on hand as you get to the harder rounds.
    I have just recovered her brother from the drug he got when he was Absent, but I got used to have the battle with the girl the heals and his sister. Should I use him back?

Because the one that heals is the only reason I win and his sister became so strong and steals for me loads of HP potions

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-11 08:40 AM
    I always get stuck at the worms, they always beat me by poision, I am still trying to level up faster so I can beat them.
    Do you mean the first part of the game after you get Lysty and meet Taric's sister? If so, when you enter the desert you should find a Pygari (i cant remember how its spelt) to which will allow you to ride across the desert quickly - you can also steer clear of the worms this way. Once you upgrade a little bit, then the worms will be no problem. Also, the worms are easier if you have a "cure fragment" and making sure that one of your characters are set to "healer". Oh, you access your Pygari by entering the Inventory menu then selecting it.

Hope that helps.
    10-25-11 10:17 AM
    I have just recovered her brother from the drug he got when he was Absent, but I got used to have the battle with the girl the heals and his sister. Should I use him back?

Because the one that heals is the only reason I win and his sister became so strong and steals for me loads of HP potions

Taric is actually quite strong after you levels up. But to answer your question, it would be a good to keep leveling up Taric and his sister Shira.
    10-25-11 10:20 AM
    I just finished it last night. I did miss not having the traditional ability/skills tree, but the fragments, rings, and amulets let you do some customizing. Darlaten has already offered great advice, but I will add that spending time fighting creatures in the first couple of levels will make the game easier. I basically cleared the first levels of all creatures and I ended the game with so many health and mana potions that i did not need to use. The one snag I ran into was when I lost all the fragments when a character died, and I was without a healer for a while. The ending is hilarious, not a great pay-off
    10-25-11 10:23 AM
    The one snag I ran into was when I lost all the fragments when a character died, and I was without a healer for a while. The ending is hilarious, not a great pay-off
    I hated when that happens. Btw, did you find the bonus character that you get by doing a quest? If so, what quest was it? I'm really hoping its not the prisoner quest as I accidentally skipped that and cant seem to figure out exactly how to go back to the prison.
    10-25-11 11:07 AM
    I don't think I got the bonus character (unless it is Chysalis?) - I should go back and do all of the side quests. I know I missed a few. My party consisted of eight characters: Astrian, Lystra, Edmund, Taric, Shira, Quaniit, Chrysalis, and Reinherz.
    My favourite fragment is probably talion - "performs one attack for each attack received."
    I found certain fragments would not work with Astrian, it was hit and miss.
    One I wish I could have gotten to work was the analyze fragment - so I could see the strength of the enemies.
    Thanks for the tip on the Arena - I went back and did it after I finished the game - That would have come in handy for sweet weapon upgrades
    10-25-11 02:43 PM
    I just killed the 3 pheonix birds and got into the temple.

This game rocks, super addictive lol !

10-25-11 03:58 PM
    I don't think I got the bonus character (unless it is Chysalis?) - I should go back and do all of the side quests. I know I missed a few. My party consisted of eight characters: Astrian, Lystra, Edmund, Taric, Shira, Quaniit, Chrysalis, and Reinherz.
    My favourite fragment is probably talion - "performs one attack for each attack received."
    I found certain fragments would not work with Astrian, it was hit and miss.
    One I wish I could have gotten to work was the analyze fragment - so I could see the strength of the enemies.
    Thanks for the tip on the Arena - I went back and did it after I finished the game - That would have come in handy for sweet weapon upgrades
    Where did you get Chysalis from? I'm at the part of the game in the holy forest and have to destroy the monolith. If it was before that point during a quest, then that is the bonus character that I'm missing.

I also haven't come across the Talion fragment which sounds very promising.

Your right; Analyze does not work on Astrian. Depending on the websites and forums you look at, this is seen as a either a bug in the game design or has something to do with whether or not Analyze is placed in a Weapon, Helm, or Armour. I havent been able to come up with a solid answer as to why fragments in Astrian seem less reliable in terms of functioning.
    10-25-11 06:21 PM
    The talion fragment is awesome. I had Edmond with the "critical up" fragment as well as the "ring of crises" which also increases the chance of a critical attack. Together with the "reflex" fragment (which gives him a pre-emptive strike) he dealt out a lot of damage. So he got to attack first, he got an extra attack every time he got attacked, and had a critical attack almost every time - it was awesome

Chysalis is on the level where you are fighting all of the androids. You talk to a guy in a room and he tells you they locked up one of the androids who started to have emotions. I'll have to go back and check which level it was.
    let_it_go7 likes this.
    10-25-11 07:16 PM
    That has got to be the dumbest ending ever. It looks like if you miss getting the character in the "prison quest", you can't go back for it after as there is no way to get back to the prison Which kind of sucks. But aside from that, this has been a fun game - total play time 16 hours as I leveled up all characters to their Max Level of 50.
    10-25-11 11:58 PM
    Nice! You certainly get your money's worth with this game, and ya, that ending is just incredible.
    I can't wait for the next RPG to come out!
    10-26-11 12:44 AM
    Yes, I absolutely did - i just sent a thank you message to Gameloft about this game and expressed my hope to see more of their products brought to the Playbook.
    Dr.Deebs likes this.
    10-26-11 12:54 AM
    I just had a fight with that old wolf at Ice Technology tower, this game is getting more addictive, I am trying to get away from it but can't lol

This is the first game I buy on the PlayBook and really play it (after DeadSpace) but I rarely play DeadSpace only in flights but Eternal Legacy is like a must everyday!

THANKS GAMELOFT.
    10-26-11 03:16 PM
    I just had a fight with that old wolf at Ice Technology tower, this game is getting more addictive, I am trying to get away from it but can't lol

This is the first game I buy on the PlayBook and really play it (after DeadSpace) but I rarely play DeadSpace only in flights but Eternal Legacy is like a must everyday!

THANKS GAMELOFT.
    I like one of the skills that the wolf guy has - Divine Light. Comes in very handy at times when battling.
    10-26-11 07:03 PM
    Finished it, Disappointing ending
    10-26-11 09:17 PM
    Finished it, yes disappointing end and I missed listy a lot she is smarter at healing than that wolf, she nevver left a charcter to die

GAMELOFT I WANT A NEW RPG GAME NOW!

10-27-11 01:25 AM
    Finished it, yes disappointing end and I missed listy a lot she is smarter at healing than that wolf, she nevver left a charcter to die

GAMELOFT I WANT A NEW RPG GAME NOW!

This is the game I'm hoping they will bring over: Gameloft RPG Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden Arrives On iOS Devices Tomorrow (video) | Geeky Gadgets

If you twitter, you might want to join Twitter so that you can let them know which rpg's you want brought over to the Playbook. I'm not sure how helpful it will be in this aspect, but if more of us keep contacting them and letting them know there is interest in RPG's on the Playbook, maybe something good will happen about it.
    10-27-11 11:34 AM
    I want Order & Chaos a great MMORPG

10-27-11 11:53 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD