Thought some people here in CrackBerry might appreciate this:

Buy Web Launcher for Google+ - Download Web Launcher for Google+ - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

THE FREE VERSION IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL; "PURCHASING" IS A DONATION (and will be used to pay for diapers).
    The BlackBerry PlayBook Version was made in WebWorks, and has the look and feel of a native application, not a weblauncher. The first time you launch the playbook version, it will open the mobile version for you to sign in; after that, it will open the full version.
    The BlackBerry version is JUST A WEBLAUNCHER (although a webworks application is in the works) and will launch plus.google.com on your BlackBerry Smartphone, allowing you to see what people in your circles are doing and read your Google+ messages. You can also see what is nearby (requires Google+ to obtain your location).
    In order to use this app, you must already have a Google+ account. You can set an account up on your PC.
    I am not associated with Google in any way.
    It's a Google+ WebWorks app. Nothing fancy.
    The trial is the same as the full verison, I wish RIM made it easier to make an app Donationware but this is the only way I could think of to do it.

The top bar doesn't work, but that's Google's fault, I can't do anything about it.
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 10-27-11 at 02:16 PM.
    sushistew likes this.
    10-27-11 02:11 PM
    It woobles a lot when scrolling around. And when you tap on a link, I have no idea how to get back to Google+, since there's no navigation bar or anything like that.

Will be useful if both the issues above are fixed. Would be better than the Google+ mobile site.
    03-11-12 08:43 AM
    I'll look at the Google+ APIs when I have some time and see what I can do.
    03-11-12 10:33 AM
    I think ideally someone needs to make a google account authenticar or an emulator for google account login info. If that was made, 75% of all the official google apps would work for the playbook converted from android.
    03-11-12 11:54 AM
    Seeing as how RIM has worked very hard to block native google android apps, that someone would need to either be RIM orBNXTreme or Dingleberry team.
    03-11-12 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD