Hi guys,

I just installed the 2.0 BETA and started using the Android PLayer... so freaking cool I can't believe how well it works in practise for the apps I downloaded!

One HUGGGEEEE question though... I have installed the Calendar and Contacts apps and am seriously, seriously bummed to find that I can't synch my Google cloud with the apps, instead getting the message "The requested setting is not supported by the BlackBerry Playbook Tablet".

Can someone please tell me... is there ANY way to get them synched on the BETA?
    01-18-12 03:54 AM
    P.S. I realise that the contacts and calendar for the PLaybook aren't integrated yet, but im wondering if the Android apps themselvelves can provide this functionality.
    01-18-12 05:30 AM
    mail works, but calendar and contacts don't... everyone ges the not supported msg.
    01-18-12 07:59 AM
    mail works, but calendar and contacts don't... everyone ges the not supported msg.
    I know, but I was wondering if there was any way around it outside of rooting, and I did search the forum with little info available. That sucks... guess 'll have to wait till 2.0 is released.
    01-18-12 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD