Recently upgraded to windows 7. Google app loader can't connect to BlackBerry PlayBook. Times out.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 01:42 PM
    Recently upgraded to windows 7. Google app loader can't connect to BlackBerry PlayBook. Times out.

Posted via CB10
    How are you trying to connect? I'm on windows 8, and while I swear I used to connect via WiFi, I can no longer connect to my playbook this way. Have to use the USB cable and install the drivers needed.

A few troubleshooting tips:
    you have to be in "development mode" to connect via the chrome plugin
    you have checked the IP address you are connecting to
    the Playbook gets recognized when connecting to the computer when plugged in via USB
    you aren't running chrome with some kind of ad-blocking program which may be disabling the connection (try to disable extensions to see if you can then connect)
    If you haven't tried already, try and connect to the playbook via the wireless network (assuming you are on one)

Please provide more details on what you have tried already so that we have a starting point.
    04-22-15 03:31 PM
    Thanks for replying. Sorry for not providing more details earlier. Just now, Windows update installed the hardware driver from RIM and now it works.
    04-22-15 04:34 PM