goodreader app for ipad... as the web page says
    GoodReader� is the super-robust PDF reader for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
    it would be nice having it rigth?

anyone trying to make an app like this for the pb or i just have to give up on app development and porting to pb platform...

is sad to see this because we all now what the pb is capable and we dont have the tools (apps) to fully use all its power

many ppl just buy a tablet for 1 app thats how users roll...we need this apps in the next bb platform. the apps that will sell phones and tablets.
    stevepar and rickster21 like this.
    12-18-11 06:18 PM
    this was one of the few non native apps i used on my ipad(when i used it) would be sweet on my Playbook!!
    12-18-11 06:28 PM
    Once OS2 come, try Repligo Reader. It does everything and its awesome.
    12-18-11 08:43 PM
    goodreader is great on my ipad and iphone. can't believe there isn't a single good pdf reader for the playbook. its embarrassing.
    Would like to see Goodreader for the PlayBook, but this looks very promising:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...ng-os2-661945/

The Jotsy developer says it's coming in December, in advance of the full release in February.
    luigigosc likes this.
    12-18-11 10:32 PM
    I agree! Cloud reader is such a multifunctional app and it just works. But I havent seen anyone mentioning the app CloudReaders. Its free and works flawlessly with the iPad. I hope the developer ports it. The PB has such a wonderful screen and form factor for reading, its a shame theres no app to showcase it.
    luigigosc likes this.
    12-18-11 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD