I was looking at the forums posts, but all of them are for phones... So I was wondering whats for you the best personal finance app for the playbook? I am looking to buy one...

Thanks a lot for the input
    05-24-12 06:23 PM
    I was looking at the forums posts, but all of them are for phones... So I was wondering whats for you the best personal finance app for the playbook? I am looking to buy one...

Thanks a lot for the input
    What kind of finance app did you need?

Finance apps can range from personal financial management apps to stocks and investment apps.
    05-24-12 06:48 PM
    What kind of finance app did you need?

Finance apps can range from personal financial management apps to stocks and investment apps.
    I am looking for an app that allow me to know how much I used my credit card and the ammount I need to pay before deadline for example.

And how much i deposit in my debit account and all that, i guess its personal finance management?
    05-24-12 06:50 PM
    Money Plus works well for me. It'll cost you $2 but you can track that money with this program
    LinkNote likes this.
    05-24-12 10:05 PM
    State of cash. Donwload the trial. I like it more than money plus and way better than smart budget. Nicest looking and finally we got the designer to add the trandsfer feature something that also seems missing from money plus. Stateofcash one word. Plus the designer seems to be listening
    Alexutz likes this.
    05-26-12 07:06 AM
    Sideload an Android app called Pageonce. Use it on all my devices. Gives you access to bank balances, credit card balances, monthly bills (billing and due date reminders) and also gives you access to retirement and investment accounts. I've used Mint as well but Pageonce has way more accounts it can access. Use it daily. Plus it's completely free.
    05-26-12 07:21 AM
    I paid for most of the native expense managers, each seemed to be lacking something. Money plus, no reporting. Smart budget, has reporting but limited and no exporting features. My expense, too flaky and no exporting. State of cash, keeps a running total from month to month. I really like money plus for ease of use, but no reporting. I found a FREE one Expense Manager a android app, that has everything I need. It's not the prettiest but easy to use, reporting and exporting features. Just my two cents.
    05-26-12 10:29 AM
    Category spending reporting is coming to Money Plus very soon (I posted this in another thread). See the link:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...teaser-725941/
    05-26-12 08:39 PM
    Dont listen to these folks side loading, they really just need to goto android so playbook developers can get playbook owners to use playbook native apps.

If you want it to look like quicken: go with money plus
    If you want a nicer (different than quicken looking) program thats more category driven: go with stateofcash
    if you want an expensive program that Im really not sure what the end game goal is: go with smart budget

BUT (as I posted in the money plus thread) Quicken has certain features for a reason, there are no workarounds (transfer, splits, etc) and why arent these included from the groundup, I know its gotta be harder to add this stuff once the core of the program is wrote

I will say both money plus and stateofcash are trying to improve thier programs so its really a toss up, to be honest stateofcash just seems more like a playbook app but you gotta be aware of that going in LOL
    05-27-12 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD