I am going to pick up my Playbook at Best Buy as soon as my daughter gets ready. (after wanting it for a year) Going to set it up tonight.

Is there a better/preferred "bridge" version? Could have sworn I saw a video that showed you how to avoid AT&T tethering charges or allowed one to bypass something AT&T blocked. (maybe it was surfing the web without the bridge?)

Also:

How about a good file app?

Music app? (Have lots of torrent files)

Can you view Amazon prime on it?

Can you access google docs or do you need an app for that?

Setting it up for bussiness, so any app recomendations would be appreciated. (have already received a few, thanks)
    12-29-11 01:08 PM
    Alternative Bridge app for AT&T is on rroyy.com
    Good file app is Files & Folders (has google doc support).

Dunno about the rest tbh...
    Dale Thomas and Innovatology like this.
    12-29-11 01:21 PM
    I am going to pick up my Playbook at Best Buy as soon as my daughter gets ready. (after wanting it for a year) Going to set it up tonight.

Is there a better/preferred "bridge" version? Could have sworn I saw a video that showed you how to avoid AT&T tethering charges or allowed one to bypass something AT&T blocked. (maybe it was surfing the web without the bridge?)

Also:

How about a good file app?

Music app? (Have lots of torrent files)

Can you view Amazon prime on it?

Can you access google docs or do you need an app for that?

Setting it up for bussiness, so any app recomendations would be appreciated. (have already received a few, thanks)
    Information about file browsers, the native music app, transferring files and lots of other stuff can be found in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-know-671764/

Google docs are available in the browser (works well), not sure about Amazon Prime.

Setting up for business: Some info can be found in the above link, otherwise provide us with more specifics and we'll try to answer your questions.
    Dale Thomas likes this.
    12-29-11 01:25 PM
    Amazon Prime Video works awesome inside the browser

double tap the video and it goes full screen
    Dale Thomas and recompile like this.
    12-29-11 04:32 PM
    Thanks for the help. Just walked in the door and am going to fire it up.
    BuzzStarField likes this.
    12-29-11 05:42 PM
    i just got home also from a Best Buy near my home, i picked up 2 Playbooks for the home 32gb. Amazing tablet with an amazing price - Bravo RIM
    Dale Thomas likes this.
    12-29-11 08:43 PM
    I am really loving this thing! haven't set it down for the last few hours. Typing this out on it.
    Installed the bridge (thanks) the Crackberry app, air browser and box. Mainly just figuring things out.
    Am amazed on how easy it is to use.
    Last edited by Dale Thomas; 12-30-11 at 08:14 AM.
    12-29-11 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD