I installed gmail for android in PB. When I click the gmail icon, the android players starts, I get a white screen and I am shortly after sent to main android player screen. Do I need to do something in particular in order to make the gmail app work? Other apps are working fine, like IMDB, SugarSync, twitter, etc.
    10-23-11 02:35 AM
    I installed gmail for android in PB. When I click the gmail icon, the android players starts, I get a white screen and I am shortly after sent to main android player screen. Do I need to do something in particular in order to make the gmail app work? Other apps are working fine, like IMDB, SugarSync, twitter, etc.
    nah that ones broken and doesnt work. You should grab the native android email though from the master list. it works great with gmail so far anyway!
    10-23-11 04:13 AM
    thanks for the tip. Will try it out.
    10-23-11 09:52 AM
    nah that ones broken and doesnt work. You should grab the native android email though from the master list. it works great with gmail so far anyway!
    The biggest thing that seems to be missing from all GMail solutions on the PB right now seems to be a way to sync the GMail Contacts with a local Android email app. I have tried the native email, the K-9 email and the Kaiten email and none of them seem to be able to do this. Has anyone else found an app that can actually make your existing GMail contacts available to you when you're composing a new message?

Thanks!
    mscooley likes this.
    10-30-11 11:00 AM
    wonderful thanks
    10-30-11 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD