Great program that makes it easy to go to website without having to bookmark it.. Worth the 2 bucks so those who haven't tried it. I would suggest taking advantage of this offer
    03-18-12 02:16 PM
    I'd like to win, already purchased yesterday (and left review)
    03-18-12 02:19 PM
    Would love a copy.
    03-18-12 02:24 PM
    rcab and djenkins, the OP says that you can win two. Same process, I'll PM you, send me the App World email and your PayPal address, and I'll paypal you
    03-18-12 02:24 PM
    Well, I've used the free version since day one, so sure would like to win a copy of the full version! Please??

Thanks,
    Rick

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-18-12 02:30 PM
    Too bad paypal is so unsecured, I would have liked to try the full version.
    03-18-12 02:31 PM
    Too bad paypal is so unsecured, I would have liked to try the full version.
    What do you mean?
    03-18-12 02:34 PM
    I would like a copy please.........

Regards,
    Dave
    03-18-12 02:59 PM
    I would love to have a copy!!

Awesome work... Keep it up!!
    03-18-12 03:00 PM
    Alright, that's 25! Here's the list:
    t0t2k
    halpy
    mot700
    idiot001
    solomon_grundy
    canuckvoip
    z3000w
    VanCity778
    zektor666
    catwoman66
    XilinxUnder
    thewison
    damiraga
    cheysser
    streets78
    controversialfigure
    sfmccallie
    PDM
    SSc129
    rcab
    djenkins6
    reschp
    Ricktye
    Schewbe
    gtamhankar

Also, I'll send a PM to Tomcat_Alley even though he said it's too much work

For everyone who posts after this, you'll be a reserve - if I don't hear back from the above people within a reasonable period of time, I'll start going down the list and contacting people who post after this.
    Congrats to the winners - expect a PM within the next 10 minutes or so!
    gtamhankar likes this.
    03-18-12 03:03 PM
    Update! t0t2k, you have PMs blocked! I need a way to contact you if you want a copy!
    (if t0t2k doesn't contact me within 72 hours (and if I remember) the next poster will get a copy).
    03-18-12 03:18 PM
    kk i hope i get on the reserves!
    i purchased the app this morning after hearing about on CB last night!!
    03-18-12 03:30 PM
    Dang it...got to the party late....hoping for a chance, lol
    03-18-12 03:39 PM
    What do you mean?

I had made an account with them but never used it, nor told anyone about it, then one day I got a notice that over $3000 had been taken out of my bank account by way of paypal. Luckily I didn't have to pay it back. Now I use a pre-paid debit card.
    03-18-12 03:41 PM
    kk i hope i get on the reserves!
    i purchased the app this morning after hearing about on CB last night!!
    Dang it...got to the party late....hoping for a chance, lol
    Well t0t2k just PMed me, but other people might still not respond

If you guys don't end up getting copies as reserves, keep on eye on @BBSCrApps on Twitter, I do giveaways when cool stuff happens (like when my 2nd kid is born next month, that might spark a giveaway ).
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    03-18-12 04:20 PM
    Got my free copy, thanks a million SCrid2000! I will be posting up a review in the Appworld tomorrow when I get home from work...as I put the PB to sleep for the night It will be a favorable one, as I think Tablet TV is a great app!
    SCrid2000 likes this.
    03-18-12 08:36 PM
    Thanks man, glad you like it
    03-18-12 08:43 PM
    yes please Thank you so much
    03-18-12 08:47 PM
    Sorry Ntario, but I'll put you onto the alternates list in case some of the winners don't respond.
    03-18-12 08:52 PM
    if someone doesn't get back to you i'd love a copy... if not i'll be watching your twitter feed
    03-19-12 07:34 AM
    Whoever left the 2 star review, what channels can you not access that were included in the description? What channels do you want added?
    PS - leaving 2 stars, which is fine if that's your opinion of the app, is a pretty awful way to, as you put it, "thank the dev" lol.
    I hope the rest of the winners will contact me to address any issues they have rather than tank the App World rating. If anyone feels I'm not completely upfront about what the app does, please contact me with revisions for the description.

Edit - no hard feelings, I ask that in the future however you attempt to contact developers and read the description of apps before leaving an App World review.
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 03-19-12 at 03:27 PM.
    03-19-12 08:23 AM
    Thanks for the giveaway! Really great app...

I spent a lot of time watching tv on my playbook yest evening!

You got a 5 star review from me, brother!
    SCrid2000 likes this.
    03-19-12 08:51 AM
    Whoever left the 2 star review, what channels can you not access that were included in the description? What channels do you want added?
    PS - leaving 2 stars, which is fine if that's your opinion of the app, is a pretty awful way to thank someone.
    I hope the rest of the winners will contact me to address any issues they have rather than tank the App World rating. If anyone feels I'm not completely upfront about what the app does, please contact me with revisions for the description.
    Guilty!!!These were the channels stated. I could not watch any of them:

European Channels
    BBC iPlayer
    BBC One
    BBC Two
    BBC Three
    BBC Four
    BBC News
    CBBC
    4 On Demand
    4More
    ITV1
    ITV2
    ITV3
    ITVPlayer
    BBC Parliament
    Cbeebies
    TV Catchup

If there is way around watching these channels then fine, if I can add another review I will do so but personally I would never use this app, if it doesn't do what it claims. Regarding giving 2 stars, did you want me to give you 5 stars for giving me the app for free or 5 stars because I loved the app and it did what I wanted it to do? I would have been more than happy to have given you 5 stars but unfortunately I had nothing to rave about, sorry. That said I appreciate your initiative and as I said previously if there is a way of viewing the channels I will rectify what I've written.
    03-19-12 09:10 AM
    Ah, right, I should have been more clear about that.
    Those channels will be in version 1.7, which should be approved by App World around Wednesday When you get that update all those (and a few other) channels will be available to you.
    App World doesn't give people any way to change their review unfortunately.

And of course I didn't want you to give me a five star review for winning the contest, but I hoped that you would contact me if there were any issues which might prevent a positive one.
    03-19-12 09:23 AM
    Ah, right, I should have been more clear about that.
    Those channels will be in version 1.7, which should be approved by App World around Wednesday When you get that update all those (and a few other) channels will be available to you.
    App World doesn't give people any way to change their review unfortunately.

And of course I didn't want you to give me a five star review for winning the contest, but I hoped that you would contact me if there were any issues which might prevent a positive one.
    Ok, that's a pity, perhaps if you'd mentioned about the update I would have waited, perhaps edit the thread for others. In the meantime I'll wait for the update and see if things are more successful. If so I can only come back here and rectify things differently. Hopefully the other people who won will have a different experience. Thanks just the same, and I hope there are no hard feelings!
    03-19-12 09:30 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD