08-16-12 01:27 PM
55 123
tools
    This is a fantastic thread! I'm thinking that this wealth of great ideas should be captured in a 'Most Wanted PB apps' list that people could vote for and that this list should be maintained and updated going forward. That way the PB community can have a way to quickly add new request or add to the popularity of an existing request. Developers can quickly look at where there may be most interest and focus their energies. I think this could really help bring more apps that meet interests to the PB as developers have a better view of the potential market interest. HorizonXP, is maintaining this 'Most Wanted PB apps' votable list something that you might be able to do :-) If not, would anyone be interested in doing this?
    08-12-12 12:03 AM
    Hey guys! Just thought I'd link you to another thread about my startup. Would really appreciate your support. We've already been tweeted by @BlackBerryDev and @asaunders.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...iences-740344/
    08-15-12 12:02 PM
    Speech Therapy Games Like Speech Stickers (Only available for Ipad) and Tiga Talk Speech Game ( also only ipad) simular programs like these would sell like hot cakes on playbook and android!!
    08-16-12 12:09 PM
    An app for skydrive access which works.
    08-16-12 12:51 PM
    I would like a PLex app!! to connect to my media center at home!!..... Plex - A Complete Media Solution

Also, I have been watching for someone to come out with an OBD II Code reader app to connect to my bluetooth adapter!!
    08-16-12 01:27 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD