We've ported our webOS and Android game "Giddy 3" to the BlackBerry playbook.

Its a fun retro platform game with puzzles set across 5 large levels!

BlackBerry World - Giddy 3.
    04-07-13 07:06 AM
    That's awesome!!!!

Now make it free lol
    anon(3678660) likes this.
    04-07-13 07:37 AM
    Really? Is 75p too much to ask for something I put many hours into?
    04-08-13 10:28 AM
    There are many free games people worked on. Even really good games are free and people spent hours on making. Plus I hate piracy but you know people are going to do it if it's good and if it's not, then you shouldn't charge for it. Anyway I don't really like your game but that's just my two cents

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 10:35 AM
    The developer has the complete right to decide if to charge and how much to charge. Some developers are gracious and some need to eat. Don't buy it if it is too expensive.
    04-08-13 10:57 AM
    I don't see why the fact that some people make free games means that everyone has to make free games. I don't understand people resenting spending significantly less than a cup of coffee on a game.

In any event, there will be a free demo version with the first two levels so that people can try it out.

Heck, the Windows version is shareware (play for free, send some money if you want to say thanks), so you can play for free if you really want, but where there is an established infrastructure to sell copies, I decided to do that.
    04-08-13 11:21 AM
    Thanks for the effort OP. I have no idea why people feel you should work for free.

Posted via CB10
    SifJar and Xeron like this.
    04-08-13 11:23 AM
    WOW! no way to speak to a dev, Thanks for the effort, you must get paid for the work you do, it's not like you are forced to buy it. you have to pay for coffee but your not forced to buy it.
    Xeron likes this.
    04-08-13 11:30 AM
    I don't see why the fact that some people make free games means that everyone has to make free games. I don't understand people resenting spending significantly less than a cup of coffee on a game.

In any event, there will be a free demo version with the first two levels so that people can try it out.

Heck, the Windows version is shareware (play for free, send some money if you want to say thanks), so you can play for free if you really want, but where there is an established infrastructure to sell copies, I decided to do that.
    In all fairness, I was kidding (my dry sense of humor I guess). You are obviously free to do as you please with anything that you develop and no I don't expect any developer to work for free...a person has to make a living I'm sure...that being said, of course everyone also likes things for free...this demo version that you speak of may be a great idea to wet the lips of some people who in turn might buy your app/game...as for me, at this moment my poor *** can't even afford that cup of coffee all of you are speaking about so I won't be purchasing your app. Good luck to you Xeron!
    05-28-13 01:31 PM