Hi to all crackberry members! first I would like to introduce myself, I'm Julian Dima, developer and member of Tapptil, a team represented by me and a friend of mine who is a graphic artist.
    I'm pleased to announce the release of our second app Lil Painter Winter Edition. Best recommended for children but it can be addictive for adults as well.
    The app is currently at an introduction price of $0.99 for a limited time.
    You can take a look over our demo video here:

The link to purchase and download the app is here:
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/68129

I will be glad for any feedback received.
    12-14-11 05:15 PM
    I recently purchased your lil painter app for my son... I was wondering if you were going to add pictures and such or even sell add on packs... Wouldn't this have generated more sales had you released it as an add on pack?

I probably won't buy it as a separate app but would have paid the .99 for the additional pics and backgrounds for him to color (He has his own playbook). Also when you buy an app on sale and the price goes up, App World has a bug where it makes you pay more for the "upgrade" than the difference in the price.

If it was simply an add on pack, we would be able to download it again if we wiped our playbooks.

Just a thought... I realize I may be the only one that feels this way but I would be ALOT more inclined to pay .99 or maybe even 1.99 for the add on. As it is, I will probably not purchase a separate app that he will only use a couple of months out of the year.

Please consider the add on packs in the future as I would have loved to buy this one for him.

We love this app by the way... I downloaded the trial for him and he liked it so much I bought it for him last night...
    Last edited by Robert Calhoun; 12-14-11 at 07:31 PM.
    julian_d likes this.
    12-14-11 07:29 PM
    Hi Robert, thanks for the suggestion. I think the system with in app purchase for the new packs will be a good option, Lil Painter was my first app released for playbook and wasn't aware of these features at that time. For the next versions I will consider to release packs accessible from within app.
    I'm happy to hear that children are getting to know the playbook, we intend to release more fun and educational apps.
    12-14-11 08:11 PM
    Hi Robert, thanks for the suggestion. I think the system with in app purchase for the new packs will be a good option, Lil Painter was my first app released for playbook and wasn't aware of these features at that time. For the next versions I will consider to release packs accessible from within app.
    I'm happy to hear that children are getting to know the playbook, we intend to release more fun and educational apps.
    If I buy the Christmas Edition now, can I get the In App Upgrade to combine it all in one app (provided you release it that way)?

edit - Nevermind... It's off sale and so close to Christmas I think I'll wait to see if you upgrade to allow the in app purchases... Thanks for listening tho
    Last edited by Robert Calhoun; 12-16-11 at 08:18 PM.
    12-16-11 08:13 PM
    If I buy the Christmas Edition now, can I get the In App Upgrade to combine it all in one app (provided you release it that way)?

edit - Nevermind... It's off sale and so close to Christmas I think I'll wait to see if you upgrade to allow the in app purchases... Thanks for listening tho
    You could contact us to our support address and I will offer a solution so you can have winter edition installed.
    12-18-11 04:22 PM
    Email sent...
    12-19-11 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD