im new to the playbook using OS 2.0 and getting frustrated about the apps, ahaha the only apps i can get to are the default ones that are on the main screen. ive installed apps but cant find them.....how do i get them onto the main screen??? theres no app browsers or anything and its killing me, any and all help is appreciated.
    04-10-12 05:32 AM
    You know you can scroll up and down and left and right in that screen don't you?
    04-10-12 05:44 AM
    yes i know that and it doesnt show all installed apps just the default ones like NFS, VIDEO, ect.. ect.. it doesnt even show the facebook app, ive explored the PB pretty well thats why im frustrated
    04-10-12 07:02 AM
    If you look right below the "tray", but above the apps screen, you will see some little white boxes(only if there is more then 1 screen of apps). These indicate which screen of apps your on(you can have several). Perhaps your not scrolling over to the other screen of apps?

You say you have installed apps. Are these side loaded, ported over android apps, or apps directly from app world? If directly from app world then they should be on your screen. If side loaded, it could just be a matter of them not being compatible, hence why they do not show when loaded.
    04-10-12 07:07 AM
    1. Turn on PB
    2. Type in password.
    This should put you on Main screen
    3. Swipe up from bottom of screen.
    You should find newest apps at bottom of screen after swiping up as far as possible.

I have over 150 apps.
    So, I put them in folders. When you hold one app over another, you get the option to create a folder.

There are lots of great videos explaining how to use PB at Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com They helped me a lot.
    04-10-12 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD