Had a bit of good news yesterday, put me a good mood so what the hey...

GemClix for PlayBook is free (for a few days or so.)

BlackBerry App World - GemClix

Thanks for supporting indie PlayBook devs!
    06-17-11 07:53 AM
    Awesome! Congrats on the good news. Thank you for the great games.
    06-17-11 08:06 AM
    Very nice gesture MunsieGames, thank you!

I've got PocornRush and think it's a blast to play and so does everyone else that I show it to

Just one thing to point out, if you follow the link you posted from a computer, it shows the price as free, but if you follow it from your PlayBook, or search for GemClix in App World, it still shows up as $0.99.
    06-17-11 08:18 AM
    Very nice gesture MunsieGames, thank you!

I've got PocornRush and think it's a blast to play and so does everyone else that I show it to

Just one thing to point out, if you follow the link you posted from a computer, it shows the price as free, but if you follow it from your PlayBook, or search for GemClix in App World, it still shows up as $0.99.
    try restarting ur app world.
    06-17-11 08:48 AM
    I restarted app world a few times now, it shows up as free in the list, but when bringing up the details and download page shows it is still $0.99 and the purchase button still wants to charge your paypal account.

RIM really needs to get their app world in shape, this isn't the first time we've seen this on the PB...
    06-17-11 11:02 AM
    I had the same issue as Hatax. I just kept going in and out of GemClix until the Download button appeared and it worked out fine.

Thanks for the Freebie!!
    06-17-11 11:24 AM
    I was going to go ahead an purchase the GemClix to support the developer since I'm already playing PopcornRush and BubaFish, and it showed up as free when I logged back into App World.

Thanks again for the freebie MunsieGames!

I'll probably purchase either Ballies or BallieBuster (probably both) as they look like they'll be fun to play.
    06-17-11 11:53 AM
    I'll probably purchase either Ballies or BallieBuster (probably both) as they look like they'll be fun to play.
    Ballies is great, loads of replay value, strongly recommended.
    06-17-11 12:53 PM
    Great game, fun to play. Any possibility of higher res assets so they look sharper on the playbook resolution? Or are the art assets you have too small?

Thanks.
    06-17-11 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD