Your app is amazing. I bought the pro version to support you. I am having a problem thought.

When I try to share an article with twitter it always fails to share and when I click on it it says:

Failed : Error #2032

Do you know why this problem happens?

Thanks
    04-19-12 10:39 PM
    I am currently unable to star articles, using latest greater pro
    04-20-12 12:41 AM
    Hey, all. I downloaded GeeReader and I've logged into my account but can't seem to get it to stop "loading'. The green circle just keeps circling and my feeds won't load. I tried restarting. Any suggestions for getting this working?
    Delete GeeReader and get NewsPile instead, its cheaper and works a lot better for a Google Reader client.
    Heterodyne likes this.
    04-20-12 08:04 AM
    I tried NewsPile and it really lacks a lot of feature behind GeeReader. I still feel GeeReader is the best Google Reader client. Using the latest version and never discovered any bug so far.
    04-20-12 11:36 AM
    Any sort of time estimate of when we'll be able to get off-line reading? PB has been pretty useless for me when underground with no network connection... mainly during commuting!
    primusd likes this.
    04-22-12 01:31 PM
    Hello,

i have a strange problem with Geereader since yesterday.
    I open it in the morning to read some news and password prompt was appearing.
    I first entered maybe a few wrong password error message appeared, but i finally found the proper, but Geereader does not connect any more.

There is always Connecting as: Googlemail-address forever.

If i close the app and open it again i have to enter user and password again, maybe because last time there was no successfull connection established.

In the meantime i reinstalled it several times with or without reboot, no change.
    Then i verified that maybe my Google Account is not locked. I can without any problems login to google homepage.

I also checked the verified apps there and removed Blackberry app completely to start a new registration process. Nothing helped.

I even tried to install an alternative google reader, here i get message that i should check my account id, but it 100% matches.

I also tried to login from my WP7 to a googlereader without any problems.

It looks like no google reader app is working any more on my playbook. (Aside in the playbook browser i am successfully logged in to google)

Does maybe anyone has some idea?
    I was even planning to buy the Pro Version, but i have the feeling that this will also not work.
    04-27-12 01:22 AM
    I could finally fix the problem. I don't understand it but i am happy that it is working finally. today even i did a reboot of my w-lan router and internet router.
    After that it was working fine again.

But still in the browser access to google was okay. Maybe a special port was blocked because router stuck. No idea.

Hello,

i have a strange problem with Geereader since yesterday.
    I open it in the morning to read some news and password prompt was appearing.
    I first entered maybe a few wrong password error message appeared, but i finally found the proper, but Geereader does not connect any more.

There is always Connecting as: Googlemail-address forever.

If i close the app and open it again i have to enter user and password again, maybe because last time there was no successfull connection established.

In the meantime i reinstalled it several times with or without reboot, no change.
    Then i verified that maybe my Google Account is not locked. I can without any problems login to google homepage.

I also checked the verified apps there and removed Blackberry app completely to start a new registration process. Nothing helped.

I even tried to install an alternative google reader, here i get message that i should check my account id, but it 100% matches.

I also tried to login from my WP7 to a googlereader without any problems.

It looks like no google reader app is working any more on my playbook. (Aside in the playbook browser i am successfully logged in to google)

Does maybe anyone has some idea?
    I was even planning to buy the Pro Version, but i have the feeling that this will also not work.
    04-27-12 12:45 PM
    It has been requested before but no problem...this just bumps the priority up a bit . I've also got 2 other bugs to fix so I'll include this feature with that release. Should be an easy change.
    Hi GeeReaderDev, any news on the update you were working on? (I'm really craving for the easier reading of the starred feature)
    Thx, Wolf
    05-12-12 04:17 PM
    Newspile is okay but it doesn't auto update, and you have to click each article if you want a picture preview.
    05-13-12 09:13 AM
    I am getting the display issue more regularly now that I had before. I have nailed it down to a bug in portrait mode.

if I'm reading my list of unread articles in portrait mode, open an article, close it, swap to another app (espicially an Android ported app), and when I swap back the last article is covering the app. I can still use the app with the buttons that are still exposed. the only way to grt it to go away is to close and relaunch the app.

I'm on the dev beta 2.1.
    06-07-12 01:45 AM
    It has been a long time since the last update and we have been waiting on offline for a long time, what is the latest on it?
    08-06-12 09:00 PM
    Last I spoke with the author, he's reworking the whole app from scratch using the new Cascades I believe... Might take some time unfortunately...
    08-06-12 09:44 PM
    I am getting error #2032 many times when sharing to twitter. Sometimes reauthorizing or restarting the app works but most of the time not, it just happens randomly.

Any bug fixes can be done?
    08-14-12 02:55 PM
    I am getting error #2032 many times when sharing to twitter. Sometimes reauthorizing or restarting the app works but most of the time not, it just happens randomly.

Any bug fixes can be done?
    I'm having the exact same issue, thinking on switching to NewsPile...
    09-07-12 03:39 PM
    Have been using the free version for a week. Bought the pro version today. For the first time, tried to add star for reading an article later and it wasn't working. Doesn't matter whether I click on star or article title, either click just opens the article to read.
    Please fix the issue or guide me how to add "star" to an article for reading later. Thanks.
    09-07-12 06:31 PM
315 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD