amazing reader!!! been using this for a while now... this was my first bought app on my Pb and never looked back, worth every penny!!!

i also like the swipe to mark as read idea... more power!
    GeeReaderDev likes this.
    01-04-12 01:06 AM
    Tried the free version last night and then upgraded to the pro soon after. Great reader and well priced.
    GeeReaderDev likes this.
    01-04-12 07:59 AM
    GeeReaderDev, thaks again for GeeReader Pro.
    I love the new grid view, but noticed that while reading articles from populated feeds (or even All Items), usually the feeds list column sits in there untouched taking screen real state. Is it possible to make it show/no show with the top left icon, and add another column (3 in total) of content while in grid view?
    Thanks, Wolf.
    01-06-12 07:00 AM
    I have had a few requests to have to ability to hide the feed list view. I'll look at adding this functionality.
    simonfa likes this.
    01-06-12 12:00 PM
    When I try to Mark All Read a lots of articles (for example, I have a little over 600 articles) the app crash/close by itself.
    01-09-12 06:19 AM
    The number of articles shouldn't really matter when using the "Mark All Read" function. Marking 1 article or 600 requires the same command i.o.w the same amount of work.

The number of unread articles will affect the "Mark above as Read" function though since with this operation I have to send through the individual item IDs. Can you confirm whether its indeed the "Mark All Read" function or if its the "Mark Above as Read" function?
    01-09-12 07:24 AM
    It's the Mark All Read located on the top right menu.

I just tried it with 2 articles and it works like a charm.

The only times I saw this behaviour occur was when the list had too many articles.
    01-09-12 07:30 AM
    OK interesting. I'll see if I can recreate the issue on my side. Thanks for the info.
    01-09-12 07:31 AM
    No problems, keep up the good work!
    01-09-12 07:32 AM
    Is there an ETA on when there will be offline support? Notice that I pretty much put away my PB when there's no signal riding on the NYC subway...
    01-12-12 03:04 PM
    Its difficult to give an ETA but I want to get the offline support done ASAP I'll cautiously say I need about 3 wks to get it done but it may be sooner than that.
    dimm0k likes this.
    01-13-12 05:03 AM
    Noticed a little bug... in my settings for GeeReader I have it set to display articles in 'Full' rather than 'Lite' or 'Mobi', but when I do open an article after having started GeeReader it defaults to 'Lite'. Would it be possible to add an option to use the last used setting for that and also keep the article window full sized if that was the last option chosen?
    01-13-12 10:11 AM
    Ok thanks for letting me know about that bug. I'll fix that issue and I'll add something to keep track of whether the article view was maximized or not
    dimm0k likes this.
    01-13-12 10:23 PM
    @GeeReaderDev great app, best RSS reader for the Playbook, hands down.

Any update on when we'll get an email option for sharing?
    01-15-12 11:59 AM
    Another nice feature for the proversion would be to select which browser to use by default
    01-15-12 04:35 PM
    @GeeReaderDev great app, best RSS reader for the Playbook, hands down.

Any update on when we'll get an email option for sharing?
    Glad you like it
    RE: Share via Email....
    I'm just waiting to see what integration options we'll have once the native email client is released for the PB.
    01-16-12 12:15 PM
    Another nice feature for the proversion would be to select which browser to use by default
    Do you mean being able to customize the user agent string?
    01-16-12 12:18 PM
    Do you mean being able to customize the user agent string?
    No, I meant to be able to use an alternate browser, for instance Simple Browser+
    Wolfgan likes this.
    01-16-12 07:17 PM
    Ahh ok. Unfortunately I cant open any apps other than the defaults provided by the OS for certain content types.

I could add some specific features though like Ad blocking, Javascript blocking etc. Are there any specific features you're looking for?
    01-17-12 11:32 AM
    After reading all you have done and fix thanks to these guys providing you with helpful info and your quick responses and fixes I already use the free version but tomorrow I'll be upgrading to the pro version. That's customer service. You have gone to great extend to make geereader an awesome app. Keep up the good work.
    GeeReaderDev and ViperSBT like this.
    01-18-12 12:16 AM
    ... I already use the free version but tomorrow I'll be upgrading to the pro version.
    Awesome!!
    01-18-12 12:52 PM
    any updates on the status of the next... update?
    02-01-12 11:51 AM
    Still working on it unfortunately. Had to work on another project for a while so that delayed me a bit but I'm back to working on GeeReader now.
    Wolfgan likes this.
    02-04-12 03:49 AM
    One request for the next version: I use to read just the new items for the updated feeds. When something worthy to revisit appear, I just star the article.
    Is it possible for Geereader+ to treat the Starred folder in special way more like Google Reader does (I mean, ignore the preferences and show all the entries in there?)
    Thanks! Wolf.
    02-04-12 05:57 AM
    Are you going to be moving away from the Adobe Air framework to the ndk? To improve the lag?
    02-05-12 02:33 PM
315 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD