How does one send rim a message? I have tried and email bounce back. I have a strong objection to a game with this subject matter targeted to young kids. I shouldn't have to worry that material of this nature is so easily accessible by my kids via their playbook.
    02-25-12 12:14 PM
    oh dont be a baby
    don't buy it if you don't like it

its people like you that ruin freedom of speech

gay
       [gey] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb
    adjective

having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.

bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.

given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.

Rim does have a stringent approval process and it passed obviously, and it is a fun game
    it just puts more pressure on you to educate your children if anything bothers you.
    Last edited by Fubaz; 02-25-12 at 12:23 PM.
    02-25-12 12:20 PM
    It's sending the message that it's 2012 and you shouldn't be such a homophobe. And if you're gonna send an email to RIM about it, send one to Apple as well. Much like humans are humans, dragons are dragons.

App Store - A Gay Dragon
    02-25-12 12:21 PM
    dont buy them a playbook or internet device

send them a tweet
    Research In Motion (@BlackBerryHelp) on Twitter

phone them @ direct support
    Call us 1-877-644-8410*

join the help blog - leave your opinion there
    Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

leave a msg on fb
    BlackBerry | Facebook

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Help & Support Services - Get Step By Step Setup Instructions

there you go send your thought away
    02-25-12 12:22 PM
    I think you need to watch the South Park episode where they call all the "Fags" riding Harley's "Fags" and how the "Gay" community got offended by it. Common it's 2012 don't turn you're kids in Homophobes, there are already enough in this world(you being one of them apparently). Gay is whatever your kids are going to grow up and associate the word with. I don't bash people for their choice of sexuality but I sure do use the word "Gay" in ways the Oxford English dictionary didn't intend me to
    Last edited by Thomasrox3; 02-25-12 at 12:29 PM.
    02-25-12 12:27 PM
    Is this just like animal rights groups getting mad about Angry Birds?!
    VanCity778 likes this.
    02-25-12 12:33 PM
    Hello Drecar,

While I may disagree that this is an issue, as there are much worse apps out there, you can always control what apps are viewable by:

Opening App world
    Swiping from the top frame down
    Selecting content settings
    And setting it to "G" as the "gay dragon" app is graded for a Teen or Higher

Hope this helps!
    Bla1ze likes this.
    02-25-12 12:39 PM
    I had laughed so hard when I saw this thread. #1 A game in an app store should be the least of your worries. The Internet is flooded with worse stuff. #2 Your kids will grow up sooner or later. #3 A video game won't turn your children gay.
    02-25-12 12:46 PM
    Shutting this one down, solution found.
    02-25-12 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD