Has anyone else noticed some major abuse on this app these days ? For the last few weeks i notice the same price for every single gas station in my area on the app. When i pass a gas station however all the prices are different.

If any of you think there is a Gas Buddy app troll reporting wrong prices whip up an email and send it to Gas Buddy. Try and push for GPS restrictions for reporting. There should be a limit of a 1 mile radius or 2 klm. This can be an easy fix since the app already contacts the device GPS when operating the app.

Lets try and bring back honesty to Gas Buddy. Thanks

OOpps i should have posted this is the app section since there is no gasbuddy app for the PB. Could a mod move it ? Thanks
    rkinzer likes this.
    02-13-12 06:56 PM
    I totally support this gentleman. Gas Buddy IS a really cool app. Get rid of the trolls!
    VanCity778 and rkinzer like this.
    02-13-12 07:15 PM
    Visit Contact Us - GasBuddy.com to report abusive users.
    02-14-12 09:59 AM
    I love GasBuddy app but recently it stopped working on my BB Storm 2. I keep getting an error msg whenever I try to launch the app and I even tried deleting and reinstalling the app and I still get the same error msg. Is anyone else experiencing a problem launching this app?
    02-21-13 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD