Tried modern combat 2, the knife fight got the game deleted.
    Why on earth would a game company use something so unintuitive
    During gameplay that could only frustrate users in deleting
    After several unsuccessful tries?

I would not give any other of their titles a second glance after that experience.
    06-05-12 03:44 PM

I would not give any other of their titles a second glance after that experience.
    which knife fight?...

many others have played and enjoyed this game. its really up to u to write off a company entire company because of one title. but to each his/ her own.
    marboy2277 likes this.
    06-05-12 03:58 PM
    All of the knife fights I was in were pretty easy, you just have to touch the icon on the screen, the same as ducking the flying barrel in the beginning.
    06-05-12 05:05 PM
    All of the knife fights I was in were pretty easy, you just have to touch the icon on the screen, the same as ducking the flying barrel in the beginning.
    yes.. i touched the icon on the screen and successfully blocked the attacker..
    however tyhen i die for some reason.
    I play games for fun to pass time, not to be annoyed and that sequence is far from fun and not necessary to the gameplay.
    06-05-12 05:48 PM
    You die for some reason because you probably don't touch the icon the second time.

Awesome game and even better on multi player.
    06-05-12 07:11 PM

Sweet game, not sure what your problem was... And the fact that you came and posted on here, haha, that game must have really gotten under your skin Can't you turn the difficulty down? Or ask your kid to help you? Haha
    06-05-12 08:31 PM
    Sweet game, not sure what your problem was... And the fact that you came and posted on here, haha, that game must have really gotten under your skin Can't you turn the difficulty down? Or ask your kid to help you? Haha
    lol o so hes referring to in-game play. I finished it ages ago... dont even remember this anymore. Since I finished it before.. and I suck at gaming... i can tell you this game is totlaly beatable :P
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    06-05-12 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD