Has anyone tried this game?
    10-11-11 06:39 PM
    I'm waiting for FIFA to come from EA. That will be the only football app I buy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by FranzJoseph; 10-12-11 at 08:24 PM.
    10-11-11 06:46 PM
    I dunno - i just bought it and its pretty sweeet!

10-11-11 07:21 PM
    Thanks Cobra.
    10-11-11 07:30 PM
    I don't know....I just downloaded Real soccer...I jumped to the app world.... I should've wait for the comments...the game plays so so....no narrator, also the AI players when they get the ball stop for a second then start moving....I hope they update this version soon to a better playing experience.
    anon(3956470) likes this.
    10-11-11 08:33 PM
    Game's quite good. Disappointed that so few player names are licensed...going to take some work to rename some of them.

10-12-11 02:42 AM
    I'm a great football fans but looking at the reviews I'm waiting for EA to come out with FIFA as well. Or gameloft could've upgraded the app
    10-12-11 07:31 AM
    Fifa on my PB would be immense
    10-12-11 08:38 AM
    I know almost nothing about soccer, but the video games are fun. I just finished a game on the train and enjoyed it. 1-0 Spain over England, I won
    10-12-11 08:39 AM
    Thanks for posting OP! I was wondering the same thing.... Thanks for the responses guys!
    10-12-11 08:45 AM
    I know almost nothing about soccer, but the video games are fun. I just finished a game on the train and enjoyed it. 1-0 Spain over England, I won
    bro, first thing u need to know about soccer is that it is called football..haha
    10-12-11 09:00 AM
    Lol so true...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-12-11 10:24 AM
    Alright, so I bit the dust and downloaded the game. I have only played one full game though and it was a quickmatch of Spain vs. England. While it was downloading I read this topic and heard that they AI wasn't too good... and I ended up winning 5-0 and scoring on my first shot on net. Beautifuly goal, really :P

Anyways, I was concerned that the level of difficulty would be way too easy, but noticed there was an option to change it in the main menu. I haven't tried it out yet, but I will post back when I do.
    10-12-11 10:37 AM
    I've downloaded the app and played for 5 mins and here's what i think abt it

Pros: Nice gameplay and controls, Good graphic during gameplay, only football app for playbook so far.

Cons: 2011, most of the clubs and players not licensed
    10-12-11 10:38 AM
    bro, first thing u need to know about soccer is that it is called football..haha
    Lol my football is played with shoulder pads and a helmet. Hmm, when will EA release Madden lol?

Jonathan-Archer likes this.
    10-12-11 10:52 AM
    Lol my football is played with shoulder pads and a helmet. Hmm, when will EA release Madden lol?

Lol my football is played with a ball and my foot.
    10-12-11 11:24 AM

You should play it like men do....it's called Rugby!

On a serious note - thanks to the posters. I was about to jump right on this, but now I think I'll wait for an upgrade or....FIFA!
    10-12-11 11:27 AM
    You should play it like men do....it's called Rugby!

On a serious note - thanks to the posters. I was about to jump right on this, but now I think I'll wait for an upgrade or....FIFA!
    Played in college... good times!
    10-12-11 12:46 PM
    Lol my football is played with a ball and my foot.
    I hear that Soccer to me and football to you.
    10-12-11 12:48 PM
    Hey
    I downloaded this game last night. It was the FIRST EVER application/game I have ever made on Appworld.

The game itself is well worth 7 bucks!!! The graphics are decent and all the countries are there as well as most club teams.

It has lots of game modes to keep you entertained for a long time!! (I just began season mode with Chelsea)

My initial reaction was it's a great game with good graphics (not amazing) and the AI is pretty good. (I changed the setting to Legend - makes it tougher to play against).

Only improvements would be better commentary and I noticed some lag when moving through the menus. Eventually I'd like to see all the players name licensed.

Btw - Game-loft DELETED my review of Appworld - I just sent them an email asking for clarification as the review I left I gave them 3.5 stars (pretty good) and I gave them idea about what to include in future game updates.
    10-12-11 01:53 PM
    I don't know if I just don't know anything about soccer (which I don't) or just am not much of a gamer (which I'm not) but I love this game. I've played two full charges of my Playbook since downloading it. I guess the gameplay could be a little better.. I wish I could figure out how to steal the ball on purpose.. And select the player I want on purpose.. But I figure I'll get there. So overall, yeah I'm enjoying it. But I guess I could see it not stacking up to some of the high-end sports titles some might be used to.
    10-12-11 05:20 PM
    To be fully honest, if you compare it to other football games it isnt great.

Gameplay is ok, playable, even if i have no idea how to properly do a cross, and as theres no other football games on pb Ive actually been having fun with it.

The commentating is horrendous, half the time it doesnt work, and when it does I wish it didnt. Shouting 'Counterattack!' isnt really commentating. One thing though, I edited some of the Juventus player names to the real ones, and there are sound files which are played for the new names, which is good. The long pause between 'Passes to...' and then 'Marchisio' isn't good. Also says 'Pepe' extremely quietly for some reason.

Game modes look decent at least, though no multiplayer which isn't great. They also have little facts which show on the loading screens, the one about Juventus is wrong.

As the only football game on the pb, its good. Controls etc work quite well. So if your desperate for a football game, get it and enjoy it. If your not absolutely desperate for one, wait for FIFA.
    10-12-11 06:00 PM
    for 6 bucks, it might be a bit pricey, but it's pretty good. Hopefully Fifa gets ported soon!
    10-12-11 07:18 PM
    If you are used to playing other football games like FIFA and ProEvolution Soccer, then this will NOT be worth it. If you have little to no idea of what football really is then knock yourself out, give it ago
    10-15-11 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD