if gameloft doesnt support the playbook, why are there still updates coming for modern combat 2?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    08-05-12 12:26 PM
    if gameloft doesnt support the playbook, why are there still updates coming for modern combat 2?

We believe RIM got licenses to port out iOS versions to the PlayBook. For quite some time, I believe a subsidary of RIM called BlackBerry Apps or BB Apps was porting these games.

Now after BlackBerry World, I believe Gameloft is actively working on BlackBerry development and not the BB Apps.

Yes, Gameloft announced 10 or 11 titles coming to the PlayBook, including NOVA 3.
    Last edited by goku_vegeta; 08-06-12 at 06:16 PM.
    08-05-12 01:40 PM

They do support playbook (They announced publicly that they would support BB10/PLAYBOOK) , but their website and systems are not yet updated. So none of their employees know about it & if you by chance contact customer support, you'll find them asking whether playbook is an android device :P
    If you tell them it's blackberry they say "Sorry we don't support this device"

The updates are coming because some of us (Hardcore playbook fans) started flooding gameloft forums/YouTube channel etc etc with messages saying..... PlayBook is not Android & that we need updates
    08-05-12 01:41 PM
    what I don't understand is if RIM is porting these apps then why do I see gameloft's email address as support email on app world.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    08-05-12 02:17 PM
    Spiderman is already available for the playbook and has been for a long time.
    08-05-12 02:42 PM
    Spiderman is already available for the playbook and has been for a long time.
    Gameloft released another Spiderman game which is based on the current movie:
    The Amazing Spider-Man for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G on the iTunes App Store
    08-05-12 03:19 PM
    Wow, didn't know Gameloft developed Batman games. I'm still waiting for the Avengers to hit the PlayBook though
    08-06-12 05:00 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD