Has anyone tried Mojo GBA Lite from the Android Market? It's a free version of Gameboy Advanced Emulator, If anyone could convert it to .bar and test it that would be awesome..

Heres a link: com.momojo.gba.lite_14.apk
    11-26-11 10:22 PM
    Sounds nifty man
    Pfft, Pokemon Crystal? Red and Blue are the only true pokemon games.
    f1mx likes this.
    11-27-11 12:23 AM
    Has anyone tried Mojo GBA Lite from the Android Market? It's a free version of Gameboy Advanced Emulator, If anyone could convert it to .bar and test it that would be awesome..

Heres a link: com.momojo.gba.lite_14.apk
    I'll try it but I doubt it will work, all of the emulators convert fine to a .bar, install and run but for some reason all crash when it comes to loading a ROM
    11-27-11 03:51 AM
    Sounds nifty man
    I tested on red as well!

As for the Android gameboy emulators, they use Java for the game selection screen, but Android's NDK for everything else... so that's why they only crash when you load a game.
    11-27-11 04:56 AM
    Sounds nifty man
    Gold/silver was pretty good as well, but since crystal... well, they messed up using elements of the cartoon u.u
    Last edited by f1mx; 11-27-11 at 11:59 AM.
    turksw8 likes this.
    11-27-11 11:54 AM
    Any progress on the emulator? Id love to be able to play roms on the Playbook, I also found flash based roms online and although they work perfectly they are not playable without a keyboard..
    Last edited by Yamcha; 12-04-11 at 12:17 AM.
    12-03-11 11:52 PM
    I tested on red as well!

As for the Android gameboy emulators, they use Java for the game selection screen, but Android's NDK for everything else... so that's why they only crash when you load a game.
    Hey Nagisa... How are you doing so far with this? Is there anything the community can do to help?
    12-28-11 01:50 PM
    I would love for this to be github'd or something as well. I would be eager to contribute to it.
    KermEd likes this.
    12-31-11 02:00 PM
    I'd kill for a N64 emulator lol :P
    12-31-11 04:59 PM
    Well after seeing the release of the SNES emulator today, I came straight here to check on the status for the GBA !!! Pleeeease a lot of us would love to get our pokemon on ...
    01-31-12 01:03 PM
    Tomcat Demands Pokemons!!!!!!!!
    any more info on this? or any other Playbook Gameboy emulator?
    02-27-12 07:54 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD