Hi all,
    I found this free game a while back on my android tab and its pretty fun. I converted and signed it and it ran very well on the playbook. Unfortunately, its one of those games that sells you extra tokens and game money inside the game. Now I know this does not work inside the emulator, however their are native games already on appworld that do this exact thing. They could make a killing, seriously. Now I've emailed the dev a couple times and honestly I'm not sure that they got the message or truly understood what I was trying to get across. If anyone else is interested in this please email the developers asking them to port this game over so we can use in-game purchasing. Thanks all!

http://www.game-insight.com/support/
    os@game-insight.com
    03-23-12 08:20 AM
    This game is awesome. I want it on my playbook now!
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    03-24-12 01:19 PM
    This game is awesome. I want it on my playbook now!
    Hey, thanks for the bump Mike. I've been playing this game for a bit and it really is a lot of fun. Seems like a perfect opportunity for game-insight. I mean, look at these stats from android market:

ABOUT THIS APP
    RATING:
    (70,928)
    UPDATED:
    March 15, 2012
    CURRENT VERSION:
    REQUIRES ANDROID:
    2.1 and up
    CATEGORY:
    Arcade & Action
    INSTALLS:
    1,000,000 - 5,000,000
    last 30 days
    SIZE:
    15M
    PRICE:
    Free
    CONTENT RATING:
    Medium Maturity

4.6 stars with over 70,000 votes and 58,000 of those are 5 star votes We need this on the PB!

Anyone interested, you can watch the trailer here
    03-24-12 01:51 PM
    Really?!? No one? I'm tellin you guys, this game would sell
    04-03-12 12:17 PM
    Looks interesting, but I'd probably only buy it as a one-time payment. Not interested paying for game money or tokens though, so if it's a requirement to complete I probably wouldn't bother.
    04-03-12 05:51 PM
    Looks interesting, but I'd probably only buy it as a one-time payment. Not interested paying for game money or tokens though, so if it's a requirement to complete I probably wouldn't bother.
    I guess that's the problem... I think I misrepresented the game. IT IS FREE AND DOES NOT REQUIRE EXTRA PAYMENTS. It even works as a converted apk, it would just be awesome to get a fully functioning version
    04-03-12 06:14 PM
    It looks like a knock-off of the old-school, top-down Grand Theft Auto games to me. Is that about right?
    04-04-12 10:07 AM
    What doesn't work after this is converted? I've never even seen this before but I think I'm gonna download it and convert it to a .bar tonight!
    04-04-12 10:11 AM
    It looks like a knock-off of the old-school, top-down Grand Theft Auto games to me. Is that about right?
    Not exactly... It's birds-eye, so not directly above, but at an angled, top-down view. There's no vehicles. It's multiple "areas" (levels) that you can travel between running errands and doing jobs. You guys should really just watch the trailer, it explains it fairly well

What doesn't work after this is converted? I've never even seen this before but I think I'm gonna download it and convert it to a .bar tonight!
    In game purchases doesn't work. That's about it. Definitely check it out, it's pretty damn fun... I mean comparatively. It's no xbox360 game, but the graphics are great and the gameplay is pretty fun.
    04-04-12 08:57 PM
    I grabbed it last night, got an 8 hour flight to Kuala Lumpur tonight so will definitely be putting it through its paces.

Quite a few decent games from Game Insights work, I've got Paradise Island, Rock the Vegas as well. They have in-app purchases too but you can still play fine without them.
    04-04-12 09:30 PM
    Nice! Let us know what you think I did notice GI had some other cool looking games. Might hafta scope some of those. I know in Crime Story you can use codes to get extras, maybe GI could just figure out a way for us to buy credits through paypal or something. There are probably a lot of free android apps that could use an in-app purchasing system. I mean, as long as they are putting out free apps this would be a good way for them to get at least some of their money back
    04-05-12 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD