Ported Frontline Defence 2 for PlayBook.

Download Bar File Here
    Installation Guide Here

Screenshots:

Enjoy.
    Last edited by louis.keeper; 06-05-11 at 06:09 AM.
    ericlc2, lyricidal and Lucky45 like this.
    06-05-11 06:06 AM
    Thanks for making this available! Is it a full game or just a demo? Is it yoir game or just something you were able to download online and put a Playbook wrapper around? Just curious..
    06-05-11 09:21 AM
    Thanks for making this available! Is it a full game or just a demo? Is it yoir game or just something you were able to download online and put a Playbook wrapper around? Just curious..
    It's not mine. It's from maxgames.com and it's free. I am not sure it's full game or not since i've not finished it yet It looks like full game for me and I like to play this game while waiting for the Fieldrunners for PlayBook

Enjoy.
    06-05-11 09:44 AM
    Thanks for this! Works well, smooth, only messed around with it for a few minutes to try it out. Definitely going to play more later haha
    Last edited by ericlc2; 06-05-11 at 09:52 AM.
    06-05-11 09:45 AM
    Thanks for this! Works well, smooth, only messed around with it for a few minutes to try it out. Definitely going to play more later haha
    The first version of this game is worse, too laggy and buggy. This version is better but I still hope it gets better and better in the next OS updates This version is not smooth as I expect.
    06-05-11 09:55 AM
    Nice work!!

** I'm still pissed the thread about AngryBirds got shut down - a whole section on this site with stolen movies but one thread about a stupid game gets shut down
    06-05-11 07:49 PM
    Another nice port
    thanks for putting the time into these
    06-05-11 09:13 PM
    Nice work!!

** I'm still pissed the thread about AngryBirds got shut down - a whole section on this site with stolen movies but one thread about a stupid game gets shut down
    No Problem. You can google it around and you will see it
    06-05-11 09:15 PM
    No Problem. You can google it around and you will see it
    Yeah I have it already but was hoping for a full version....
    06-05-11 09:23 PM
    Yeah I have it already but was hoping for a full version....
    Yeah, same here
    06-05-11 09:24 PM
    Fun game, hope flash 10.3 improves the performance
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-05-11 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD