Hi. I was wondering I'd anyone had any info on the Galaxy on Fire release? It was supposed to be available end of May
    06-07-12 09:24 AM
    it won't be released until after bb10 is my guess
    06-07-12 10:17 AM
    it won't be released until after bb10 is my guess
    Fishlabs CEO Michael Schade on why he thinks BlackBerry 10 gaming could outgun Android | interview | Fishlabs news | PocketGamer.biz

"Galaxy on Fire 2 HD will be released at $10, the same price as on Apple's App Store.

The game's two expansions will also be released on BlackBerry App World during the summer, with the second - Supernova - planned as being as being 'a close to simultaneous release' with the iOS version."
    06-07-12 10:46 AM
    Fishlabs CEO Michael Schade on why he thinks BlackBerry 10 gaming could outgun Android | interview | Fishlabs news | PocketGamer.biz

"Galaxy on Fire 2 HD will be released at $10, the same price as on Apple's App Store.

The game's two expansions will also be released on BlackBerry App World during the summer, with the second - Supernova - planned as being as being 'a close to simultaneous release' with the iOS version."

well u proved me wrong . I'm pretty excited for this game, but I am to busy beating the others I currently have.
    06-07-12 11:10 AM
    Yaa I think maybe they meant to say next may lol. Sonic was coming in may as well.
    06-07-12 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD