Has anyone come across FXCamera converted to a BAR for Playbook? I can't find anything, anywhere. My only assumption on a reason it's NOT coverted is possibly because it may require an SDCard to be present and since the PB doesn't have that option, it can't work?
    Anyone have a clear answer? Or maybe this IS available all ready in BAR format and I can Sideload it up? Please let me know!

Thanks!
    02-27-12 09:00 AM
    Has anyone come across FXCamera converted to a BAR for Playbook? I can't find anything, anywhere. My only assumption on a reason it's NOT coverted is possibly because it may require an SDCard to be present and since the PB doesn't have that option, it can't work?
    Anyone have a clear answer? Or maybe this IS available all ready in BAR format and I can Sideload it up? Please let me know!

Thanks!
    I may be wrong but as far as I know none of the camera apps will work. The android player doesn't have the capability of accessing the cameras. Maybe next update.
    02-27-12 09:53 AM
    I may be wrong but as far as I know none of the camera apps will work. The android player doesn't have the capability of accessing the cameras. Maybe next update.
    I have actually sideloaded a couple other converted android camera apps and they did work they were just crappy programs.
    02-27-12 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD