Dear CB friends and fans!

For quite some time we were preparing this application and it's finally here for you to test. Why test? Coz we didn't release any applications yet that supports FUZZengine. We are working hard to provide you with applications for FUZZengine and we are talking with other developers so they can include FUZZengine features to their applications.

For now you can use FUZZengine as a wallpaper downloader. We are uploading new wallpapers and signing contracts with new providers every day.

If you are developer or someone who can contribute material for FUZZengine, please check developers or contributors pages here: FUZZengine | Personalize your applications | FUZZengine

Please consider this first releases as more BETA than anything else. A lot of features are still missing but... hm... you'll get the picture.

Get FREE FUZZengine here: FUZZengine | Personalize your applications | FUZZengine

Than download wallpapers and you'll find them in Pictures on your Playbook.

I'll update this post as soon as we upload new material (just today we've uploaded "Old America" wallpapers) or we release new version (1.0.6 is already waiting for approval on App World).

Thank you all!
    Last edited by hedone.hawker; 06-07-12 at 10:22 AM. Reason: 1.0.9 version released
    LimeTripBlog likes this.
    05-28-12 12:00 PM
    Try it out guys, Fuzz Engine is got lots of interesting wallpapers. My favorite is Hot Air balloons
    hedone.hawker likes this.
    05-28-12 02:17 PM
    Try it out guys, Fuzz Engine is got lots of interesting wallpapers. My favorite is Hot Air balloons
    u should recharge ur playbook :P
    05-28-12 04:05 PM
    1.0.6 version was just released on BlackBerry App World. Update it.

Beside small bug fixes and small UI fixes we've added "Open in Pictures" button to "My FUZZ" so you'll be now able to open downloaded wallpaper directly from application.

have a nice one!
    05-28-12 09:00 PM
    I must say our developers are on fire and the best thing is RIM is showing us some love with approving new versions faster than ever! Thank you RIM people!!!!!

What's new? 1.0.7 version is available for download! Brings some UI fixes, bug fixes and new button in "My FUZZ" tab. what button? well... check it out your self!

For more information check FUZZengine | Personalize your applications | FUZZengine

Have a nice one!

PS: If you would like to see any new feature in upcoming releases, please let us know here or on our support and beta forum.
    yanicmb likes this.
    05-29-12 05:01 AM
    Why is there ads? I don't like that!
    But to make up to it here's some nice hilarious sounds!!!!!

Love your app it provides me with all I need and actually somehow fixes my playbook when I get this weird bug so thank you for the Best App Ever!!!!!
    Please take off ads! It is blocking way of register! So I can't do that witch sucks
    05-29-12 09:56 PM
    Why is there ads? I don't like that!
    But to make up to it here's some nice hilarious sounds!!!!!

Love your app it provides me with all I need and actually somehow fixes my playbook when I get this weird bug so thank you for the Best App Ever!!!!!
    Please take off ads! It is blocking way of register! So I can't do that witch sucks
    Hi CptArm3D!

We plan to add new material almost every day and 90% of it will be free. That is why there are ads. we need to get at least part of our costs taken care of. if you know any other way please PMe i'll gladly listen. But since there is no other way (known to me) we need this ads.

i hope you can understand that and maybe even support us by clicking on those that are of interest to you.

thanx!
    05-30-12 12:19 AM
    Hi CptArm3D!

We plan to add new material almost every day and 90% of it will be free. That is why there are ads. we need to get at least part of our costs taken care of. if you know any other way please PMe i'll gladly listen. But since there is no other way (known to me) we need this ads.

i hope you can understand that and maybe even support us by clicking on those that are of interest to you.

thanx!
    Can you have an Ad based free version and an Ad free $0.99 version?
    05-30-12 09:40 AM
    Can you have an Ad based free version and an Ad free $0.99 version?
    Sorry bro... can't do it... check DM...
    05-30-12 11:52 AM
    I saw you added more hilarious sounds!
    But can you fix some stuff
    �UI is great but lags!
    �Instead of going to download pqge automatically let it be! (its annoying to go back and forth when trying to download lots of things)
    �And Last Add more premium HD pictures that are portrait and landscape!
    Thank you for reading this~From your Best Fan LOL
    05-30-12 02:12 PM
    I saw you added more hilarious sounds!
    But can you fix some stuff
    �UI is great but lags!
    �Instead of going to download pqge automatically let it be! (its annoying to go back and forth when trying to download lots of things)
    �And Last Add more premium HD pictures that are portrait and landscape!
    Thank you for reading this~From your Best Fan LOL
    UI doesn't really lags... but app must check for new information and that takes time. we are trying to do it differently and we'll repair that in future releases.

Download page will her back button so you'll be able to go back to where you were. it is also already in our future release list.

As for Wallpapers, videos and sounds we are getting more and more contributors and we'll add their material asap. We need to have all legal things (copyrights) as it should be before we are publishing material. I hope you can understand that and you'll be surprised how much material is on the way!

If there is anything else that you'll find please report back! reports like yours will make FUZZengine even better!
    05-30-12 02:19 PM
    We've just published few new free wallpapers and sounds so open your FUZZengine and check this new addition.

One even more important thing is that we've just signed new contributor contract and we are adding new free wallpapers in the next few days. More about our new contributor will be released later on when first wallpapers are published.

Also we are working hard on Slotch - first application that'll support FUZZengine features. At the beginning of next week Slotch will get in hands of our beta testers and we really hope we'll be able to finish it. From than on is up to BlackBerry App World.

Have a nice day you all!
    05-31-12 11:50 AM
    We've just published few new free wallpapers and sounds so open your FUZZengine and check this new addition.

One even more important thing is that we've just signed new contributor contract and we are adding new free wallpapers in the next few days. More about our new contributor will be released later on when first wallpapers are published.

Also we are working hard on Slotch - first application that'll support FUZZengine features. At the beginning of next week Slotch will get in hands of our beta testers and we really hope we'll be able to finish it. From than on is up to BlackBerry App World.

Have a nice day you all!
    Can't wait to try Slotch, will be waiting for it
    The open picture feature is really convenient, thanks. Good job Fuzz Engine Team.
    05-31-12 12:45 PM
    New CrackBerry Wallpapers added to FUZZengine! One vertical and one Horizontal... more to come!

And we are working on one major bug in FUZZengine. Wallpapers will now be of even higher quality. We hope we'll be able to provide you with new release in a few days!
    06-02-12 07:46 AM
    Nice! I like it
    06-03-12 03:48 AM
    And here is CB's psot about it: "i-Mentalist announces the release of FUZZengine - a personalizing tool for the PlayBook and much more!" https://t.co/eewHWdlt
    06-03-12 01:48 PM
    What's the timeline for release of an app that uses fuzzengine?
    06-03-12 02:16 PM
    What's the timeline for release of an app that uses fuzzengine?
    We are working as crazy to get it to you all as soon as possible. Beta group will get it in a next few days (6th till 8th June), but as always we would like to provide you with bug free app so it will take a few days for them to test it and for our devs to finalize it.

I hope 2 weeks at the most. But soon after that another one is coming and some developers already started building their apps with FUZZengine enabled.
    06-03-12 02:25 PM
    We've just updated all the wallpapers in FUZZengine. Please go to "my fuzz" tab and delete all the wallpapers you have on your device, than redownload them. Wallpapers are now of much higher quality and server application bug is fixed.

Please let me know if you find new downloaded material look even better!
    06-04-12 03:02 PM
    FUZZengine 1.0.9 version was just released. Open App World and update.

What's new in 1.0.9?
    - Back button added to "my fuzz"
    - Sorting in "my fuzz" added (Installed / Uninstalled / All)
    - Click sound can be disabled in options
    - Password reset screen renewed
    - "Play" button added to "my fuzz" for sounds and videos
    - Server app bug for generating wallpapers fixed
    - small UI and application bugs fixed

Please let us know your future wishes here or at our support and beta forum i-Mentalist Support and Beta Forum

Thank you!
    Last edited by hedone.hawker; 06-07-12 at 10:36 AM.
    06-07-12 10:31 AM
    If you didn't yet, please update your FUZZengine to latest version 1.0.10.

what's new? we've addressed few minor bugs regarding speed and new features that were introduced in 1.0.9 version.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    06-17-12 08:29 AM
    Hi

I downloaded a video loop and I am wondering if I can set this as a playbook background. Is this what it's for? If so. How can I apply this?

Thanks
    07-02-12 12:05 AM
    Hi

I downloaded a video loop and I am wondering if I can set this as a playbook background. Is this what it's for? If so. How can I apply this?

Thanks
    please check Slotch - i-Mentalist you'll find video that'll explain how to use it inside applications.
    07-23-12 08:24 AM
    We have important news for all of you!

Yesterday we've published new sounds from our new content provider "Ferringo Sound Design" - you know them already - This great group of sound designers made sounds not only for your BlackBerry device but also for a lot of well known companies and groups.

We are proud we were able to provide you with this high quality, professional sounds.

Please check this post to get more information about it.

One more important information for you in you are application developer:
    FUZZengine API is now published on FUZZengine developers website. You can download it together with all documentation and start including FUZZengine features in to your applications.

Let me remind you - FUZZengine API and features are not only easy to implement - use of FUZZengine in your application is FREE!

Please check FUZZegnine developers website for more information.

You can check how FUZZengine is implemented in first FUZZengine enabled application Slotch .
    mundo472 likes this.
    07-26-12 10:04 AM
    In Slotch, it will not allow me to add any cities even remotely close to me, It just states no information available, is there a fix for this?
    08-15-12 10:06 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD