Personalize your PlayBook with JaredCo’s Free Wallpaper app. These are all unique and stunning wallpapers. They will be sized automatically when you download them for the PlayBook.

** This is a Web App where all content is on the Web and designed for your BlackBerry. This makes it super small, and super easy to modify the app without updates.

** The thumbnails are low res to maximize speed but final pics will be hi-res. You need to click on the one that you like and when you see it by itself click the "DOWNLOAD" button.

Download JaredCo's Free Wallpapers - Original and Great Looking

If you have any feedback please feel free to leave it here. We always want to improve.
    PowderJockey likes this.
    05-16-12 08:17 PM
    Good wallpapers thanks!
    05-16-12 08:35 PM
    After pressing the download button I get this.. Am I missing something?
    05-16-12 08:40 PM
    After pressing the download button I get this.. Am I missing something?
    Can you please tell me which one you tried so I can see what is happening. Thanks for the help.
    05-16-12 08:52 PM
    Wouldnt use a single app from this "company" .. Beware peoples
    05-16-12 09:09 PM
    Wouldnt use a single app from this "company" .. Beware peoples
    Just trying to give free wallpapers away. Feedback on App World is positive. Not sure why you need to sound the alarm. I don't know you and have never posted on any of your threads. Sad state of affairs on this forum if vendors slam other vendors in public.
    05-16-12 09:22 PM
    I got that error screen in the fantasy section. the pic looked like a purple saturn
    05-16-12 09:30 PM
    Just trying to give free wallpapers away. Feedback on App World is positive. Not sure why you need to sound the alarm. Sad state of affairs on this forum if vendors slam other vendors in public.
    Here are a few reasons :
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-app-552418/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/site-qu...r-apps-569582/
    05-16-12 10:04 PM
    Jaredco,

The wallpapers are good, pure HD, however i dont find it great, bec. Most of the image does not fit well on Playbook. I have 2 of your wallpaper apps. The freewallpaper & super wallpaper. These images are good, but when I save them on my PB and used it as my wallpaper. It doesnt fit right... Have i missed something? Or perhaps done wrong. ? If not, i hope we can fix it. Thanks..
    05-16-12 10:04 PM
    I got that error screen in the fantasy section. the pic looked like a purple saturn
    All fixed now...they got corrupted somehow. Thanks for notifying me.
    05-16-12 10:17 PM
    Jaredco,

The wallpapers are good, pure HD, however i dont find it great, bec. Most of the image does not fit well on Playbook. I have 2 of your wallpaper apps. The freewallpaper & super wallpaper. These images are good, but when I save them on my PB and used it as my wallpaper. It doesnt fit right... Have i missed something? Or perhaps done wrong. ? If not, i hope we can fix it. Thanks..
    Can you let me know which one you tried so I can check it. Thanks.
    05-16-12 10:33 PM
    beware jaredco apps!
    05-17-12 05:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD