Toronto TV Schedule for the BlackBerry PlayBook

This application provides links to popular television channels' webpages to check the television schedule on the BlackBerry PlayBook. The point of this application was created for myself as a convenience app (which was required as the alternative was to save 15 'bookmarks' in the browser).

Update: This application is no longer free as we have officially passed the beta stage and have been better optimized for usage thank you for all who downloaded this application! It is now available for a low price of only $0.99 (or less in developing nations). Regards, Ignites Apps

QR Code for DL:

Last edited by ignites; 05-22-12 at 11:20 PM.
    04-25-12 10:00 PM
    excellent, been waiting for something like this!
    04-25-12 11:03 PM
    Very handy; thanks!
    04-26-12 05:32 AM
    Any chance of making it for other Canadian cities?
    ignites likes this.
    04-26-12 07:18 AM
    Any chance of making it for other Canadian cities?
    yes email me what channels you want and i'll try to publish it to appworld by tonight (for 1 more try at the bb10jam contest!).

PS if you have this app please comment and 5* in appworld! =D thanks!
    Last edited by ignites; 04-26-12 at 10:47 AM.
    04-26-12 10:39 AM
    If you can make it as sleek as i.tv on the ipad i'll love you

App Store - i. TV
    04-26-12 11:10 AM
    If you can make it as sleek as i.tv on the ipad i'll love you

App Store - i. TV
    Theres another TVGuide app on the PlayBook that does sometime similar one is native ("Whats On" - which doesnt always work) and another Andriod one. This one is just TV schedules by channels. If I did expand to something like that, it would take me a lot longer and I dont think I could offer it for free (and I dont think many people would paid me for it to make it worth my while) so it is what it is for now sorry !

Edit. I just found something very similar. I'll see if I can do it........economically. I dont want to copy other people's work /
    Last edited by ignites; 04-26-12 at 11:21 AM.
    04-26-12 11:18 AM
    update from v1 to v3.1 showed available this morning but its asking me for 99 cents
    05-21-12 06:49 AM
    Did you forget the USA?
    05-21-12 07:38 AM
    Dude, make one that lets you set the city and I'll buy it.
    I'm sick of using the web, none of the TV Guide sites I know of work well on a touchscreen .
    ignites likes this.
    05-21-12 10:16 PM
    Dude, make one that lets you set the city and I'll buy it.
    I'm sick of using the web, none of the TV Guide sites I know of work well on a touchscreen .
    TitanTV.com is free and works good in the PB browser. It's probably easier to set it up on your PC for the channels you get, cable, OTA, etc. and then sign in on the PB using your user ID.
    05-21-12 11:48 PM
    update from v1 to v3.1 showed available this morning but its asking me for 99 cents
    Sorry, it was free up till v2.0 we're on v3 now (3.1 is just a mistake in numbering in appworld) 3.1 has significant speed updates. If you could spare $0.99 you'd buy a smile from me ... It keeps me going to be more creative... And lets me know which one of my apps are most valued (ie i should work on supporting).

Thanks in advance for those who will make the purchase and those who have purchased already, your support is truly appreciated . I'm sorry to those customers who i will lose because of the $0.99 price increase... All the best to you...hope if you do need to check tv schedule u'd think of us .
    JerBru likes this.
    05-22-12 12:41 AM
    Did you forget the USA?
    The app was original made for my personal use but going forward i will look to see if other oppurtunites for this application outside toronto exists
    05-22-12 12:44 AM
    The app was original made for my personal use but going forward i will look to see if other oppurtunites for this application outside toronto exists
    Sounds good!
    05-22-12 09:19 AM
    If it is any encouragement, i can guarantee this app will work in bb10
    05-22-12 06:51 PM
    Man, people are cheap.
    99 cents. Coffee costs more.
    We need to support revs who write working apps.
    ignites likes this.
    05-29-12 08:57 PM
    Man, people are cheap.
    99 cents. Coffee costs more.
    We need to support revs who write working apps.
    Thanks for the support.

Sincerely,

From Developers Everywhere
    05-29-12 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD