I've been playing this game online for a while but could never play it on my PlayBook. I just tried today, not sure if it's because of the update, but it's working now!

World Golf Tour | Free Online Golf Game | Welcome

I can promise your scores won't be as good compared to playing on a computer, but there are bonus points for consecutive days played. So if you're in a pinch just fire up the PB and get a round in!

If anyone wants to play a round just search my name and say you're from crackberry!
    02-21-12 12:51 PM
    Haha I was seriously in the process of making the same post! I've been playing free rounds on the website for months - usually right before heading to bed. It actually blows my mind away as to how powerful the Playbook's browser capability is. You're correct, not as good as computer, but simply amazing that it works much better than I anticipated.

As I was typing the post, I looked up and noticed the title of your post and was surprised that someone else was thinking the same thing as me! Only, a couple hours in advance!
    06-22-12 02:37 PM
    Oh whoops, you wrote that yesterday! Had my days mixed up
    06-22-12 02:38 PM
    ha great game thanks 4 the heads up.will add you as a friend.not very good yet mind you?
    06-30-12 05:11 PM
    and it's funny to read the forums of people lamenting that they can't (and won't ever be able to) play it on their iPads

search for me and add send a friend request ("pillsy") and we'll have to play a round or two...
    07-01-12 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD