Hello It's Christmas time so why not give away some free games for the PlayBook? Search on "MunsieGames" from the app store or click the linky in our siggy.

All of our games are free for the rest of the month. We're getting ready to release some new games, udpate the old ones (leaderboards!), etc, so it's a good time to grab these if you're interested.

It would be great if you could share this news on your blog, twitter account, etc. Thanks for your support.

Merry Christmas!
    Dr.Deebs, MaddogBC, sbmd and 19 others like this.
    12-11-11 12:18 PM
    Wow my son loves the popcorn game but instead of playing the game he starts dancing lol. Thanks for sharing your games much appreciated.
    12-11-11 01:20 PM
    Wow, thank you very much MunsieGames!

I've been trying to figure out how to get my free copy of GemClix off my old PlayBook and onto my new one with no luck........I was starting to go into withdrawal.......LOL

Merry Christmas to you too
    12-11-11 11:01 PM
    Thanks OP! Just downloaded Ballies and GemClix! Awesome games.
    12-12-11 12:41 AM
    It's very nice of you to offer free apps, and I thank you... Although I've had PopcornRush and Bubafish for quite some time now, but they were always free. That being said, I'm pretty sure most of those were free from the start. So that in mind, do you mean at the end of the month we'll see these turn into paid versions? With the added features and updates.
    At any rate though, I thank you for the continuation of dedication.
    12-12-11 02:14 AM
    Thank u for the games. Merry xmas. By the way is it just the 4 games u have for free? Or is there more? Popcorn, GemClix, Fish, and Ballies???
    12-12-11 02:55 AM
    It's very nice of you to offer free apps, and I thank you... Although I've had PopcornRush and Bubafish for quite some time now, but they were always free. That being said, I'm pretty sure most of those were free from the start. So that in mind, do you mean at the end of the month we'll see these turn into paid versions? With the added features and updates.
    At any rate though, I thank you for the continuation of dedication.

I'm pretty sure that only PocornRush and Bubafish were free from the start, and GemClix was offered as a free download for a short while. The Ballies games were only available as paid games, and good ones at that too!
    12-12-11 08:13 AM
    Awesome!! You guys truly rock...
    12-12-11 08:46 AM
    All of our games are free for the rest of the month. We're getting ready to release some new games, udpate the old ones (leaderboards!), etc, so it's a good time to grab these if you're interested.
    This vaguely insinuates that if you grab them free now you'll be able to get the updates free too.
    Unless App World has changed how this works, once the games are paid again you wouldn't be able to update them without paying.

Regardless, thanks for doing this. It's easy to forget nowadays that there are still generous people out there!
    12-12-11 02:24 PM
    sweet, thx!
    12-12-11 02:32 PM
    Thanks for the comments, glad you guys are liking the freebies. I'm still a bit a confused how appworld works, but my intentions are once you get the game (either by purchase or free promotion) you should be able to get updates for free as well. I believe as long as the price for the update is free, then everyone should be able to upgrade for free as well.

BubaFish and Popcorn Rush were the only freebies from the start. BallieBuster, BallieShoot, GemClix & Ballies have always been paid with free promotions once in a while.

Cheers!
    snoozininsomniac likes this.
    12-13-11 01:42 AM
    Thank you for the X'mas gifts, me and my two sons love them!!!
    12-13-11 08:02 PM
    Thanks for the FREE Christmas gifts
    12-13-11 09:08 PM
    thanks so much for these games.

I'm in the midst of exams right now and these games are a perfect distraction lol!

can't wait for the leaderboards and some new games!
    12-15-11 07:51 PM
    Thanks OP. I want to buy some games, but am currently upset that the price keeps increasing for both the ones I want when I try to check out. So will stick with some more free ones until the AppStore works properly.
    Mathrin likes this.
    12-15-11 08:47 PM
    Thanks for the Christmas present MunsieGames..... expect to be rewarded for your holiday generosity
    12-15-11 10:03 PM
    only three of the games are showing up free. May just buy a couple as they are only .99.

Will check back again later.
    12-15-11 11:42 PM
    only three of the games are showing up free. May just buy a couple as they are only .99.

Will check back again later.
    Check out:
    Games for your BlackBerry Playbook

Enjoy!
    12-15-11 11:50 PM
    awesome! thanks for the present!
    12-16-11 12:53 AM
    At least there are two tbat have been ported to the Playbook; thanks for that -- but no love at all for my 9550? Wah!
    12-16-11 08:40 AM
    I only see three free ones as well. Because I am in Canada does that make a difference?
    12-16-11 10:12 AM
    Only 3 showing free here as well. They were all free yesterday I believe but I only downloaded one as I thought they were free all month. Guess I'll play the one I got and if likeable will pay the .99 if I want others.
    12-16-11 04:41 PM
    Well I downloaded all these yesterday when they were free, upgraded to the newest OS2 beta and when reinstalling them they are asking me to pay for ones that went back up to .99? This didn't happen when I bought Monopoly at $5 then it went to $10 and when I reinstalled that today it didn't ask me to pay the difference. Does this only happen to free promo apps?
    12-16-11 08:36 PM
    they are all showing as 0.99c for me :/ am I missing something? no one else seems to have run into this.
    12-17-11 09:59 PM
    they are all showing as 0.99c for me :/ am I missing something? no one else seems to have run into this.
    Yes, the price has unfortunately been raised back up on 4 of the Munsie Games in Canada and in the USA. I guess it's not for the whole month? Maybe this was a mistake or maybe it was a strategy to boost ratings and download hits?:/
    So if you have them then don't uninstall them otherwise you will be asked to pay the difference :S
    jordandrews90 likes this.
    12-17-11 11:45 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD